The new UKDIRT XPERT football league

Tricky88

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your football pitch was invaded by about 400 field mice who had a whale of a time digging up the whole pitch. Now you must find another place to play on while your pitch is being repaired. This will cost you 400 000 econ.

right 3 attacks in 5 days cumon lads :rofl::rofl::rofl:

prydie

Some may argue other teams need this more than me :thumbup:

To: Kruiz

Date: 2008-02-10 03:04

Subject: Increase in form

After appearing on SOCCER AM with Tim Lovejoy and Helen Chamberlain, Sheldon Sonner's form is boosted not just by the appearance on the show but also by the advances of the show's soccerette for the day! Good Work Geezer!

A sales person offered the team to try out a new sport drink for free. The players happily accepted the offer. The drinks however gave the players tummy upsets and the sales person has disappeared. The whole team loses form.

I know who did it. Just watch out Allstars :011:

Same old united, always cheating!!!!

With the end of the season drawing close if there are any managers who are not signing up for another season can you let me know on here please so i can replacements for next season

Edited by aussie427

come mon chav town beat bedford banzai so I can get that 2nd promotion spot :scared15::thumbup:

With five weeks to go all leagues promotion and relegation issues are still to be solved .

The Premier Divsion is still being led at the moment by the Pink Fluffy Bunnys led by their manager Ryano who are two points clear of Jonmuz's AFC Awfull who are inturn two points clear of Cidermans Svenchester City and i think it will come down to one of these three teams who will win the inugural UKdirt Premier league title . At the bottom the All Blacks led by Albz seem to be doomed to relegation being nine points adrift of safety just above them are Bluemonday FC led by Lakey four points behind KIR United who are managed by Danskin.

The First division is the one league where the title chase seems to be all over bar the shouting with Chavtown managed by Kruiz the real team of the season so far leading the division by 8 points from Bedford Banzai managed by Bathboy who lost this week to the leaders to give the chasing pack a chance of catching them for the second promotion place . This chasing pack being led by Walkers United who are now four points back from the Bedford boys and then they are followed by Ipswich F.C managed by that good lookin and all round good guy .... thats right its me lol .At the bottom the Pikeys led by new manger Sibbs who took over from Rodder look to be doomed but next season he will be able to start again with his own players brought in , also in trouble at the bottom are Sixbolt led by Knobby who are five points adrift of Leek XI .

The second division is the closest league to predict with the promotion issue looking like it will go down to the wire. There are six teams within four points of each other with Dodes Mob leading the way managed by Dode one point clear of Foulplay who now have new manager Leech in charge for next weeks game , what a time to take over .Then we have Lees Yid Army , Trashes Trash Town and Jimmys Mighty Mushrooms all within two points of each other . Then a further one point back is Drumsticks Southern Softies with the bottom to well adrift and fighting not to get the wooden spoon .

Hope you enjoy this little season report and i hope you are still enjoying the game , it doesnt take long to play but you soon get lost in it .... as prydie says if you get chance bung a bet on in Xpert pools you never know you may just win some money :thumbup:

fantasy league mate

best man to ask would be aussie

thanks for sorting this out aussie, it is a great wee game. all i will say is watch out for a late charge, 4 out of my last 5 games are at home and im unbeaten at home so far. :rofl:

prydie

Aye, cheers Aussie! Doesn't require a whole lot of input over the course of a week, but nice to keep an eye on whats going on.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..