The new UKDIRT XPERT football league

Tricky88

Well done to chavtown on winning the title and bedford fc for going up :appl:

good close finish to the season for 2nd place in devision 1.

time to concentrate on next season :thumbs_up:

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well what can i say about the first UKDIRT season many ups and down , some managers left new ones came in and it went down to the wire.

Premier -

Well Pink Fluffy Bunnys had sown up the title before the last match of the season but still went out and beat Bluemonday FC in there last game so a big congratulations go out to Ryano on being the first ever league champions .They where followed by KIR United managed by Danskin and Prydies Tumshies getting third even though everyone seemed to have it in for them this season . At the other end of the table we already knew the teams relegated but they will hope to bounce back next season.

Division 1 -

Chavtown FC had already tied up promotion and the title and congratulations for that and good luck in the premier league next season , also good luck to fellow promoted team Bedford Banzai managed by Kruiz .Relegation was also already decided in this league but Sixbolt fifnished in style by thrashing Harchester United managed by yours truly 5-2 , so they look good for next season and trying to get back up . Good luck next season to all in division one .

Division 2 -

Congratulations to Dodes Mob who tied up the title with a draw away to Lakers lilly whites and also to Stu at Trash Town who managed to win the last promotion place with a 4-0 win at Foulplay while Lee's Yid army also managed a win at Southern Softies but it just wasnt enough to gain the last promotion place .Finishing in the wooded spoon was Gazzas Crunchers who will be looking for more next season .

Thanks to all for a great season and see you next time .

I enjoyed this season and loved every minute of it :appl:

Well done to the teams that have won and teams that have been promototed,but hard luck on teams that just lost out or got relegated :thumbs_down:

So aussie when is the new season starting :thumbup:

ryan

any chance of havin say 2 league games a week like someone suggested earlyer in thread like if everyone wants it?

we will be going to two league games a week

ive looked everywhere for the change report m8 and i still cant find it . in the 5 leagues im in it isnt in any of them but i will still keep checking

ive coppied this from the FAQ Players section of Xpert

First of all the average form is reset at the season update. The average form before the season update is what matters.

You must also keep in mind that the skill you see is not the player's exact skill. The visual skill shown in skill bars is only an approximation of the player's exact skill. This means that players can change their skill quite significantly without changing the number of skill bars shown. All players with a "+" in the column to the right on the change report have changed their skill even though the number of skill boxes shown still is the same.

ao it sound like the change report might happen once you do the season update, by the sounds of things there anyway, hope this helps

Prydie

Well here we go again for season two , the main change you will notice is that we now play two games a week instead of one with games taking place on thursdays and sundays . Good luck all and lets see if we can stop the Pink Fluffy Bunnys this time

The first ever manager of the year award goes to Dodes for excellent league and cup double :appl:

Am well pleased with that result :king:

cheers to the people who voted for me :thumbup:

Fully deserved m8. U just got my vote ahead of Prydie,after all them dirty trix some evil people sent :scared15: and to still finish well in the prem.Looking forward to the new season :thumbup:

Well here we go again for season two , the main change you will notice is that we now play two games a week instead of one with games taking place on thursdays and sundays . Good luck all and lets see if we can stop the Pink Fluffy Bunnys this time

Doubt i'll win...still i have a nice cup on me team screen for the time being :king:

Had to laugh at this:

Young guns

Today the Tumshies revealed 2 new young signings, 20yr old Leonardo Folque and 19yr old Silviu Mugurel, both hungry midfielders with an eye for goal and should fit in well with the already free scoring midfield players.

Tumshie manager Pryde released this statement "We here at Tumshie think that if your good enough then your old enough. The unfortunate injury to Coppard made us go out into the transfer market and pick up some new players"

When pressed about the injury to Coppard, Pryde would only say that "Coppard was injured by an incident in the team shower room" The press are now going wild with speculation regarding Coppards sexul tendancies.

:rofl:

Had to laugh at this:

Young guns

Today the Tumshies revealed 2 new young signings, 20yr old Leonardo Folque and 19yr old Silviu Mugurel, both hungry midfielders with an eye for goal and should fit in well with the already free scoring midfield players.

Tumshie manager Pryde released this statement "We here at Tumshie think that if your good enough then your old enough. The unfortunate injury to Coppard made us go out into the transfer market and pick up some new players"

When pressed about the injury to Coppard, Pryde would only say that "Coppard was injured by an incident in the team shower room" The press are now going wild with speculation regarding Coppards sexul tendancies.

:rofl:

I wonder who was responsible for the shower incident? ;)

The dirty trix you ordered against Prydies Tumshies was a success and had full effect. Possibly you were exposed but we do not know anything about that. :scared15:

A new leader in the premier

Congratulations to Prydie on becoming the new leader of the premier league , just shows if you put abit of time into the game you can get lots back .... well done Prydie :appl:

p.s unlike me who spends hours on here and ive only just won my first game lol

Well here we are the first report of the second season of ukdirt xpert league and in the premier division Prydies Tumshies are leading the way from Chavtown FC the Tumshies this week beating last years champions Pink Fluffy Bunnys who havent had such a great start to this season but we are only now coming up to the half way point this season . In third are Danskins KIR United followed closely by Jonmuz's Golden Boys. At the bottom it is rather surprising to see MUFC Allstars managed by Nath 676 and Ciderman's Svenchester City.

In division one new boys Trash Town managed by Stu Harris already seem to be running away with the title and there fore looking for a second sucessive promotion , in the other promotion spot is Steve 667's Kinsmans FC followed closely by Walkers Walker United and one point back from them is your very own Harchester United who have started to put abit of a run together .At the bottom are Albz All Blacks and Lakeys Bluemonday FC who are starting to fall adrift from the pack above.

Divivsion two also have a clear leader as we go into week 4 with Jimmy259's Mighty Mushrooms four points clear of the chasing Southern Softies . Then we have three teams level on eight points . At the bottom Gazzas Crunchers and Foulplay are level on four points .

Remember there are two places still up for grabs.

We are now missing three managers :blink: so next season the leagues will be cut down to two if anyone else dosent want to continue please let me know

p.s excellent win for Prydie over Chavtown and can anyone stop Stu's Trash Town?

Edited by aussie427

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..