The new UKDIRT XPERT football league

Tricky88

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if anyones interested there are two places up for grabs in an anglo american league i play in here is the message from the leagues admin

We currently have two Vacancies for teams in SVL2.

If you know of anybody that would like to join the league then let please ask them to apply.

I have not advertised the Vacancies on the forum as of yet as I would like to give you guys first refusal as it a league can be enriched by having people that know each other in other leagues.

I will give it at least 5 days before advertising in the main xpert forum which should give you enough time to invite a friend or two.

kind regards

Bluesbot

league id is 132137

The Premier league is really close after week 6 with only one point seperating the top four sides with AFC A wfull leading Svenchester City on goal difference followed closely by Pink Fluffy Bunnys and MUFC Allstars . Next week MUFC are at home to Svenchester and PFB are at home to bottom side All Blacks

post-25-1200851146.jpg

got my 1st win against sixbolt

7-2

"sixbolt who are ya who are ya" :rolleyes:

Division One is alot clearer after week 6 with the top two seemingly running away with the promotion with Bedford and Chavtown six points clear of the chasing pack , at the bottom Walkers united finally gained the win they have been looking for with a 7-2 home win over Sixbolt who are in the relegation zone now with the Pikeys who have a new manager in place in Sibbs .

post-25-1200851453.jpg

2-0 against the pikeys

cmon :thumbup:

1-0 win against foxhall racing :thumbup:

Someone has spread soap all over the shower room floor so that several players slipped and hurt themselves especially Tsutomu Idane who will be unable to play for some time ahead. Persistent rumours point to KIR United as the ones responsible. :3::3::3:

lol danskin you bad boy lol that was my in form striker out till end of feb lol

prydie

I didn't see anything to do with the incident in question... :rolleyes: Tum tee tum tee tum... Ridiculous allegations, trying to drag my team name through the dirt eh...

Err... Well, no-one seems to want to sign for me and with my masterful line ups & tactics failing, I thought I'd use my funds elsewhere to try and avoid dreaded relegation! :rofl:

:rofl: is this pick on prydie week???

A sales person offered the team to try out a new sport drink for free. The players happily accepted the offer. The drinks however gave the players tummy upsets and the sales person has disappeared. The whole team loses form.

i know who it was, and i will do my talkin on the pitch lol

prydie

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..