New arrival has landed

Some of you may have known that my wife was pregnant with are second child.

Thanks to my loving daughter decided to tell us she wanted to come out at 2:45 am this morning, so eventually at 9:46 am, she arrived by C Section weighing an healthy 8lb 1oz with a very gud set of lungs. So now team HEADBANGERS have a decent driver, the police did not find it funny this morning me and my SCOOBY racing through Preston to get the wife to hospital.

I'm happy to inform both mum and child are very well and shud be home before weekend.

Headbanger

Wow ! You clever old Headbanger

:steeringwheel:

Congratulations m8

Thanks for all the kind messages everybody. I am glad to report that baby Amy Louise is now home with me, however with something good comes something bad, My other daugther 22 month old Chloe Marie has been involved in an accident and is in hospital with a very badly broken left leg and is in tration for at least two weeks and could be home in 4 weeks.

Headbanger

Thanks for the kind word people ( to many to list :thumbup: ).

Iv just got back from hospital and it seems that the break in her thigh bone in her left leg is healing better than they thought as the swealing and brusing has almost gone, and the fact that they now let her sit up right and is in alot less pain :thumbup: .

It seems that she is missing watching me race on here ( UK Dirt ) as some of you may know that she sat at the side of me and watched me race ( POORLY :rofl: ), as she as been telling the nurses and docs dad races cars and keeps pointing at her tv.

But i feel sorry for the wife who has to put up with the constant shouts of BANGERS and STOCK CARS from are kid, so i took her some FIRECRACKER DVD's to watch yesterday, and all the kids in her room wanted to watch with her, one nurse said it's the quietest the room has been for weeks.

More info on her soon.

Headbanger :042:

Just recieved some good news from the wife, are kid Chloe Marie should be home by next weekend. The docs have had a look at her leg and took a couple of x-rays and said things are moving very quick for what happened to her leg. She has got another check up in 3 days and all being well she will be put into plaster, thats when the fun begins ( lots of excercise ).

Headbanger

congratulations on the new addition mate

hope mother and baby are fine

:o Hope Chloe Marie gets well soon...

Iv been at hospital today, and spoke to the doctor and he given me and the wife some great news. Chloe Marie will be home on Friday with her left leg in plaster.

Now we can start to be a family all over again, little Amy Louise has been released from hospital aswell, they had to keep her in a few more days after the scare of a bad virus at hospital and she fighting fit and will be glad to get home.

So if any of you are going to Warton for Metal Mania we mite be all there. Cheering on everbody that sorts out 138 Dave Kellet after the driver dooring at Civil War. I know Chloe will be cheering on 41 Dan Steele have fav driver, will have to wait and see who's Amy's fav driver is?

Here's some good news the wife and the kids are finally home :thumbup: . We all finally got back home about 7pm last nite.

Amy is feeding very well and is putting weight nicely, Chloe has got her left leg fully in a fibreglass cast and it going round her waist and down to her right knee, but does not seem bothered with it, just getting bored with liying down all the time as she cant sit fully upright.

Headbanger

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..