New rFactor F1 cars

Kruiz 136

My new cars that I have painted for the KR3W league and will probably use for UKDirt aswell...

[attachmentid=22070]

[attachmentid=22071]

[attachmentid=22072]

[attachmentid=22073]

Comments welcome, and if you have a new car for rFactor already post it up :thumbup:

post-862-1200239378_thumb.jpg

post-862-1200239398_thumb.jpg

post-862-1200239419_thumb.jpg

post-862-1200239445_thumb.jpg

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very nice looking cars people :appl: Particulary Tosh's & Ironmac's :thumbup: Love the image on on Iron bonnet. :thumbs_up:

Whoever it was who complained about the gold stripes on my wing need not worry, the the skins I submitted on the KR3W thread are stripeless. :2:

All great looking skins there lads and I can really appreciate the time put in. Ive gone for quite a simple look so far but it still took many hours to be happy with each decal. My Tarmac skin will probably be identical to save anymore moaning. llf :thumbup:

post-2479-1200346766_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Some really nice motors there.

on the subject of new cars would anyone be able to do me f1s skins for rfactor,its a big ask I know but would be appreciated.

pm me if you can.

cheers

walker

Edited by walker

very nice skins and airbrushed work going on lads. :appl:

Would it be possible for anyone to do me a shale and tar car please.(dont worry about signs unless you feel the need to)

Light blue body, white/black coachlines, red/white/smokey style black bumpers.

Thank you,

Lee

Pm for more details or for my msn

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..