First airbrush work

jay427

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice work :appl:

Thanks took me a while to make sure i got all my spacings right for the writting on the sides.

Also sorry wrighty but you will have to update my car now for real life racing pmsl , the bonnet, boot, scuttle pan and spoiler i can not take credit for as they were ok so left them with dan klyns work on as he makes a realy nice job but i done the sides, lights roof and name plate.

I will post pics up of the other side when i have done it.

Nice work :appl:

Thanks took me a while to make sure i got all my spacings right for the writting on the sides.

Also sorry wrighty but you will have to update my car now for real life racing pmsl , the bonnet, boot, scuttle pan and spoiler i can not take credit for as they were ok so left them with dan klyns work on as he makes a realy nice job but i done the sides, lights roof and name plate.

I will post pics up of the other side when i have done it.

:banghead2:

looks excellent m8, cant wait for the pics, i'll do the necessaries :thumbs_up:

at this rate m8 you will be stiff competion for dan klynn ect ,top work. love the lights m8 :sign11:

Dont no about that mate but thanks.

Remeber i can do fin plates and things and also full cars but i will need them at mine as easier for me if anybody wants anything done please pm me

Had a pants night Knobby, first heat as tombo said got hooked up with 476 and got 3 punctures!lol Sorted for final done another lap, went wrong side of pile up and caught up with courty 334 and some done me! pulled out for allcomers someone got spun infront of me, again went the wrong way and he clipped my front wheel and bust sterring! lol. will be out again! :rofl:

For all you rc racers out there here is a replica skin in done of number 95 in the nationals will do bangers aswell.

This was mainly stickers as thats what the real car is photo dont do colours alot of good but you get the idea.

[attachmentid=23412]

post-79-1204562756_thumb.jpg

Here is my first go at doing some airbrush work on a rc car, i done it and was really happy with it so i thought i would put some metal flake in and put some clear on it.

The trouble was that the shell was a old one and had been painted before by somebody else so i rubbed it down and put the silver and the signs on all seemed fine so thought the clear would be ok.

So there is something new i now no dont go over any old paint pmsl then clear it, so i will have to take all the paint off and redo.

The car is the one and only rodder something we wanted to try and see if i could do and was all ok till the clear lol.

[attachmentid=23472]

[attachmentid=23473]

[attachmentid=23474]

[attachmentid=23475]

post-79-1204735775_thumb.jpg

post-79-1204735858_thumb.jpg

post-79-1204735939_thumb.jpg

post-79-1204736023_thumb.jpg

1st pic,fags are bad for you :o

seriously,superb work and I like the shell for the rc banger it looks cool.

cheers

ryan

it's a new way to stop people smoking

instead of putting health issues :sick03: on fag packets they should put

'warning fags can increase your gayness!!'

lol :rofl::sign08::sign11:

Edited by jamie c

Cant quite see where the gay has come from lol

I just meant rodder designed it on puter and i tried to make it look like it with paint pmsl.

I just meant rodder designed it on puter and i tried to make it look like it with paint pmsl.

look futher up the page m8

look futher up the page m8

Yer sorry all missed that one :scared15: i will catch on tom lol

Evening all

Done the other side on the national today just phone number and few things on bumpers and she will be ready for birmingham on saturday.

Aint done no practice after all we changed so hopefully paint will still be ok when i return lol.

[attachmentid=23496]

[attachmentid=23497]

Comments always helpful !!!

post-79-1204823194_thumb.jpg

post-79-1204823595_thumb.jpg

Nice :appl:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..