First airbrush work

jay427

I've got quite a few of these to send to you m8... about 21 of them... pm me your email, or drop me in a memory stick and i'll stick them on it... there pretty big 3072 x 2048, so might have trouble emailing them to ya

Budge

post-38-1204826117.jpg

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got quite a few of these to send to you m8... about 21 of them... pm me your email, or drop me in a memory stick and i'll stick them on it... there pretty big 3072 x 2048, so might have trouble emailing them to ya

Budge

Should not be any trouble mate i have a back door of a 40 tonne lorry as a letter box so postman should be able to get it in but might get knicked for driving with no windows in !!!!

Here is a couple of pics of a rc banger that someone is going to put in there shop for some advertisment for me.

Here is the bonnet with a picture very small scale on these cars lol

[attachmentid=23701]

Here is the roof

[attachmentid=23702]

I will post up the finished car as soon as its done.

Comments as always please

post-79-1205253803_thumb.jpg

post-79-1205253917_thumb.jpg

must say well done pants saturday m8 in the final led for a fair old chunk of the race really did think your were gonna get a top 3 still 4th aint so bad

well done chap :thumbs_up:

must say well done pants saturday m8 in the final led for a fair old chunk of the race really did think your were gonna get a top 3 still 4th aint so bad

well done chap :thumbs_up:

Thanks mate i also thought i was going to get top 3 but after getting into the lead i was driving abit keen and hit the wall coming off the turn and moved axle over wish slowed my progress.

We will put that to driver error and maybe more time in the car to understand changing track conditions lol.

I actually hate birmingham but the points we scored i managed to get back into the top 10 in the pionts so hopefully only go forward now

Any plans to do F2 model things ?

as I think they would look cool :thumbs_up:

• 3 weeks later...

Been a while but im now doing a 1300 stockcar it still has to have the bonnet done and also the british flag on the roof but thought i would show you some wip pictures.

[attachmentid=24186]

[attachmentid=24187]

[attachmentid=24188]

[attachmentid=24189]

Iwill post some more up when i finished the car at the weekend !!

Comments welcome good or bad

post-79-1206708594_thumb.jpg

post-79-1206708700_thumb.jpg

post-79-1206708794_thumb.jpg

post-79-1206708895_thumb.jpg

Is it going to have his missus on like the last 1 m8 ;)

no mate not quite as exciting this time lol

[attachmentid=24265]

And here is one of the roof

[attachmentid=24266]

They Look Smashing mate :thumbup: Top Work :appl: Love the bonnent :thumbup:

Thanks for all the comments.

I am very happy with how the car turned out, i am really happy with the roof and the bonnet as they were all done by hand and i seemed to get the effects i wanted with the airbrush.

Looking forward to the next one now !!!

best get bk and do ur hot rod jay after the battering u took at nir lol ud have been better off in a loon i think m8 :thumbup:

Yes we did pick abit of damage up at the meeting pmsl had to work all weekend to put it right (or bodge it lol) for ips on the monday and then got took out again :banghead2:

And thanks for the comments bro i will come do your room if i can bring my airbrush :rolleyes:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..