First airbrush work

jay427

best get bk and do ur hot rod jay after the battering u took at nir lol ud have been better off in a loon i think m8 :thumbup:

Yes we did pick abit of damage up at the meeting pmsl had to work all weekend to put it right (or bodge it lol) for ips on the monday and then got took out again :banghead2:

And thanks for the comments bro i will come do your room if i can bring my airbrush :rolleyes:

no problem m8 lol can you do the ipswich town badge and stadium scene

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not airbrush work as this car is all in stickers but thought i would show you anyway.

stickers .......makes it sound like lighting McQueen :rofl:

all your work is gd jay but it just gets better and better, top stuff :thumbup:

Thanks mate i was happy with the car as i find it hard to make them look nice with just vinyl on them !!!

• 6 months later...
2litre hotrod boot only photos i got of it lol !!!

Correct me if im wrong, but isn't this Kieran Murphy's 2ltr hot rod?

Yes mate sure is kierans car dont look like that now lol.

I will find out what they off mate as we got loads of them, the worse thing with the fiesta is i done it and its for sale lol and end of the year.

• 2 months later...

Hello peps aint posted nothing for a while so here is a model rc car that is being done for someones 50th birthday (hence the massive 50 on the roof)

Still loads to do on it as only got few bits on it but will post as i get it done.

Also a van i done

post-79-1231519132_thumb.jpg

post-79-1231519236_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Evening all

Just a pic of a car im doing at the moment still loads to do on it and it will have to have clear coat sprayed over whole car when im finished.

Did mean to show ya the car as we been building it but just forgot to take camera down garage lol.

I will show ya updates on this as we go as doing it inbetween other jobs.

Comments welcome as always

post-79-1234377853_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..