Bradford Tarmac Results (19/06/2008)

Johno3

Evening again guys,

Thanls to everyone that raced tonight, and congratualtions to all those that scored world championship qualifying points. In Answer to your question Mav - your in a semi final!!

Anyway, well done to Tosh #8 on taking the final. It was apparently a very good battle between himself and DanSkin, but a clever move by Tosh got him the win.

DanSkin #236 did take two heat wins on the night though, with Vegas #202 taking the other. The Grand National went the way of LeeK #39, but by all accounts Ironmac was robbed of the win.

Results:

Heat 1: 236 413 112 318 290 291 39 18 300 515 492 525 149

Heat 2: 202 8 288 290 315 413 233 300 291 221 492 515

Heat 3: 236 8 288 318 39 112 202 18 221 525 DNF 149 233 3

A-Final: 8 236 315 290 39 300 18 288 112 3 233 318 492 525 515 413 149 202 dnf 291 221

GN 1: 39 413 288 202 290 318 300 18 8 3 315 236 492 515 525 149 DNF 112 233

45 pts 8 tosh874

36 pts 236 DanSkin

32 pts 39 LeeK

32 pts 290 Dazza

29 pts 288 Ironmac

22 pts 315 Sybe Racing

20 pts 413 matthewb

19 pts 300 Mattyaspin

18 pts 202 Vegas

16 pts 318 DB

16 pts 18 marky

15 pts 112 Tom D

6 pts 3 Johno

4 pts 291 Marten

2 pts 221 Spike

2 pts 233 Grasser

1 pts 515 Big Al

1 pts 525 Maverick (well done Mav)

0 pts 149 Kev

0 pts 492 Earache

Anyway, next week sees us back on the shale of Kings Lynn, so make sure you get yourself booked in for that meeting.

Cheers

Johno

Edited by Johno3

I am pleasantly surprised to have matched Mav by scoring a WCQR point, as I seem to remember thinking I came 11th in heat 1 and saying "so near and yet so far", but don't double check things please, I'll take it. :thumbup:

In Heat 2, Earache caught me up late in the race when we were both hoping to get in the points (ie 10th) and he put the bumper in on me about 4 times in 2 or 3 laps, excellently executed for someone who debuted last week and Earache didn't even get a point for it in the end (he was 11th).

The Final & GN were as hectic as ever, but the Final was certainly memorable for me hurrying Spike off to work by putting him over the fence on the pits bend. :5:

Probably the best thing about the meeting for me was having 5 white tops in it, so thanks to Spike, Mav, Earache & Kev, well done to all 4 of you, made for a very good meeting. :appl:

Cheers for meeting :thumbup: Thanks for the kind words Big Al, although alot of it was due to me using the setup Drumbstick posted up for that track to be honest.

Edited by earache

Great meeting, Bradford has enough width so you can avoid crashes making it an ideal track for novices to get the hang of rfactor.

It is contact though ;)

Contact as in 'controled' or 'banger' style

'Its contac't is a poor excuse for FILTERED driving

Try 'It's contact' in real life and see how far you get

hehe big al great hit m8 just landed :042:

i am starting to enjoy r factor i did find skeggy easier than here , to be honest still need practise

great to see more white tops starting to we all can have good battle at our speed :appl:

honestly how you top guys are flying hope to get there one day :thumbs_up:

Great meeting, Bradford has enough width so you can avoid crashes making it an ideal track for novices to get the hang of rfactor.

It is contact though ;)

Might not be Bangers but its not Hotrods either.

It is contact though ;)

Might not be Bangers but its not Hotrods either.

So what you're saying is, in real life you would you expect a Stockcar to hit another at 70+ mph? ...and that would be ok?

One or two people who weren't there seem to be biting on this thread, maybe they should have raced instead as driving standards were good in a realistic contact kind of way. :king:

Cmon al hutch is always right so there was to much bumper.. opps sorry i dont race... :rolleyes:

One or two people who weren't there seem to be biting on this thread, maybe they should have raced instead as driving standards were good in a realistic contact kind of way. :king:

Cmon al hutch is always right so there was to much bumper.. opps sorry i dont race... :rolleyes:

From the halfwit that thinks heat is the way forward :blink:

Funny it would be a diff story if someone drove like a rasta in your precious heat, you'd be the first one to spit the dummy :king:

Edited by bathyboy81

From the halfwit that thinks heat is the way forward :blink:

Funny it would be a diff story if someone drove like a rasta in your precious heat, you'd be the first one to spit the dummy :king:

:rofl: you have made my day.. My precious heat you are joking me aint you.. If im a halfwit i dread to think what you are :042:

Edited by bathyboy81

Rastas of the world unite, you have more in common than you think

True most of them can be found playing heat :rolleyes:

Whatever keeps you going till you get far enough down the vodka bottle to stop thinking entirely m8.

What will you do when all the rastas see the light and join rfactor? You should be talking it down, then it stays your little secret. Or are you hoping your personality will keep the masses away?

Probably be an even better game out next year to get your tongue round.

Edited by bathyboy81

Whatever keeps you going till you get far enough down the vodka bottle to stop thinking entirely m8.

What will you do when all the rastas see the light and join rfactor? You should be talking it down, then it stays your little secret. Or are you hoping your personality will keep the masses away?

Vodka ??? Have you been taking crack again

When you take laxatves the EDIT meant to come out your arse

EDIT: ADDING AN EXTRA LETTER DOES NOT STOP THIS BEING A SWEAR WORD. IF YOU CANT EXPRESS YOURSELF WITHOUT SWEARING, THEN DONT BOTHER AT ALL.

Edited by bathyboy81

Is heat 2009 coming out, must be good they'll have had 8 years to get the physics right for ya

Can you remeber back to when kane had your pants in a twist................ Ahh it was affecting you so of course it had to be dealt with :appl:

Edited by bathyboy81

I try to stay way from these debates/arguments on here but i cant see why ppl are still arguing about which is better heat or rfactor, personally i find rfactor to be far more enjoyable than heat so i race that mod cant see the point of stirring it on here so that we get ppl from each side of the argument joining the opposite favoured mod just to turn up and cause chaos to prove a point, Just my opinion (prepares to be shot down). By the way im not saying that all ppl who come to rfactor from heat do so just to cause mayhem, just pointing out that if ppl are antagomnised enough it is a possibility (before for the public of heat lynch him)

Edited by Ironmac_288

Why cant some people accept that some folk enjoy one game over the other! Both games have their good points and both have their bad points. Neither game so far this year has attracted more racers so in general neither game has the upper hand.

Why don't people just enjoy what they are playing and stop slagging off those who don't play their preferred choice of game.

I`ve played both and I enjoy Heat more - this doesn't make me a retard or indeed enjoying Rfactor more wouldn't make me intelligent. For me I just find Heat easier, I don't have lots of free time to set a car up on Rfactor (or on some tracks on Heat - I didn't race at Wembley for that reason) and I`d sooner go out in the garage and work on my F2 than sit in front of the pc for ages trying to shave off .10 of a second, fair play to those who do though.

Come on lads at the end of the day we all race UkDirt, we dont have a go at people who race Rods when we race F1 so why the childish remarks about someone who races using another gaming platform, do some of you really care what someone else is playing on their computer enough to be calling them playground names?????

Edited by Mart 870

Why cant some people accept that some folk enjoy one game over the other! Both games have their good points and both have their bad points. Neither game so far this year has attracted more racers so in general neither game has the upper hand.

Why don't people just enjoy what they are playing and stop slagging off those who don't play their preferred choice of game.

I`ve played both and I enjoy Heat more - this doesn't make me a retard or indeed enjoying Rfactor more wouldn't make me intelligent. For me I just find Heat easier, I don't have lots of free time to set a car up on Rfactor (or on some tracks on Heat - I didn't race at Wembley for that reason) and I`d sooner go out in the garage and work on my F2 than sit in front of the pc for ages trying to shave off .10 of a second, fair play to those who do though.

Come on lads at the end of the day we all race UkDirt, we dont have a go at people who race Rods when we race F1 so why the childish remarks about someone who races using another gaming platform, do some of you really care what someone else is playing on their computer enough to be calling them playground names?????

Top post :appl:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..