Rfactor F1 European Double Header (6th/7th Aug)

Johno3

post-189-1216334286.jpg

Thanks very much to Jarry for the cracking poster.

BOOKINGS

Wednesday F1: Book in using the UK DIRT WEBSITE

Wednesday HotRods: Click the link below in Jarry's post and book in on the HOTROD FORUM.

Thursday F1: Book in using THIS THREAD.

More details will be avaiable in the near future.

Edited by Johno3

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys, this is coming up this week. I wil add details above throughout the week similar to what I did for the Heat F1 meeting. Look out for something a little different, appearing on the forum Monday /Tuesday time.

Now in regards to bookings........

To book in for Wednesday F1: use the UK Dirt Site.

To book in for Thursday F1: use this thread, and post here.

To book in for Wednesday Hotrods: Click the link in Jarry's post above.

As I said in another post, this has the makings to be a classic meeting, all we need now is your to support us to make it a success.

Cheers

Johno

Walker 74

booking in

Mav #525 Booking In.

Welcome to the White top Warriors - Chevy.

Spike, Big Al & myself have a private points/race battle to every one else, making it enjoyable for us - So see you on the grid :)

i just booked for wednesday on uk dirt site but i think you better start me from white not blue

Hello Chevy,

You will be starting from white dont worry. For simplicity we just copied over the heat grades from the end of last season, but I will change it on the database tomorrow.

Cheers

Johno

dunno if ur doing a skin pack johno but chevy told me to knock up a quick skin for now just pretty plain apparently u have spoken to him so ill post it here if thats okchevy_11_skins.zip

Aye, we will be releasing a skin pack. I toldd him to do something plain and then I will allow him to update it when you have the time.

Cheers

Johno

Welcome to the White top Warriors - Chevy.

Spike, Big Al & myself have a private points/race battle to every one else, making it enjoyable for us - So see you on the grid :)

Big Al 515 duly booking in for the white top private battle. :thumbs_up::thumbup:

You have me for company now as well ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..