graphix problems

just bought new comp dual core and windows vista.

graphix card is more than capable of running the game but im getting this on my screen in the game.

post-1008-1216483676_thumb.jpg

done all the usual running 1 processor using administrator run out of options now any help much appreciated besides the obvious go back to xp which i have concidered lol.

ive got it and others and it works fine g-man so dont talk rubbish

I think g-man was talking about when he had it so no need to be cheeky

ive got it and others and it works fine g-man so dont talk rubbish

If your such an expert lee you sort it out, its nothing but slating people from you all the time. If you don't have anything constructive to say keep it shut, that way you don't get up everybody's nose.

At least I have been offering John constructive advice.

Sheesh kids :banghead2:

Edited by G-man

didnt mean it in the sarcastic manner g-man, just saying the fact that with others who have vista it works fine, what i said that was in reference to you stating "just bin vista m8 its the biggest pile of poo etc." when its actually half decent and pretty good

u got a disc with nascar heat on or u download essentails??

i put heat on a m8s laptop(Vista) with essentails np,plz try if u got disc and delete before u install

Pedz, can you remember somebody having the same problem with parts of the cars missing during play? I'm sure I've seen it on here and wondered what the solution was. Could it be a graphics card problem? I know you're pretty clued up when it comes to graphics cards etc. Edited by Woka Snr

i put heat on a m8s laptop(Vista) with essentails np,plz try if u got disc and delete before u install

Pedz, can you remember somebody having the same problem with parts of the cars missing during play? I'm sure I've seen it on here and wondered what the solution was. Could it be a graphics card problem? I know you're pretty clued up when it comes to graphics cards etc.

Not sure Woka, but do you mean this thread?See last post

Edited by welly

Pedz, can you remember somebody having the same problem with parts of the cars missing during play? I'm sure I've seen it on here and wondered what the solution was. Could it be a graphics card problem? I know you're pretty clued up when it comes to graphics cards etc.

Not sure Woka, but do you mean this thread?See last post

That's the one Welly, thanks. :thumbs_up:

Not sure if it can help Freejohn with his problem but it is a very similar fault. Perhaps it is just newer graphics card drivers he needs.

Edited by Woka Snr

Hi Freejohn,

Sorry only just seen this thread, I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I have the same problem on my main PC and have still not sussed it out. I have been using my laptop for the game instead.

What graphics card is it? Would it be a ATI Radeon 2400 series at all?

Cheers

Lakey

Nascar heat is an old game. A brand new PC can run it without a graphics card just using its chipset. So try disabling your graphics card in the hardware manager and then run ukdirt, If it works then you may be able to plug your old card into the mother board and use it to run Nascar heat optimally.

Edited by xTx

Hi Freejohn,

Sorry only just seen this thread, I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I have the same problem on my main PC and have still not sussed it out. I have been using my laptop for the game instead.

Cheers

Lakey

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but Radeon r poo

Edited by xTx

Hi Freejohn,

Cheers

Lakey

yes laker its a radeon HD 3450

just reinstalling windows on my old tower and will use that for bangers then i dont need to mess with my new tower cheers anyway guys.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..