***RFACTOR F1 WORLD FINAL PREVIEW***

Johno3

Hello Guys,

Here is the preview for the 2008 RFACTOR F1 CHAMPIONSHIP OF THE WORLD.

This should hopefully tell you everything that you need to know about the World Final. I will try and confirm the grid nearer to the day, as there are a few bans floating around, plus I need to see who books in.

In order to read this preview, you will need Microsoft Powerpoint 2007. It has to be 2007 version, or it will not work. If you do not have the 2007 version, then you can download the Microsoft Powerpoint viewer by clicking here.

I would like to say a few thanks you's as always. Firstly Grasser for doing 90% of the graphical work, and Jarry for finishing it off with a cracking front cover. Thanks very much to Kev for the history, and also proof reading the whole document. Finally, thanks to everyone that took part by giving their thoughts on the event. All your thoughts are included, and 99% of the time, in your own words.

Well that's it - all that is left for me to say is may the best man win on Thursday.

Hope you enjpoy reading it.

Cheers

Johno

RFACTOR_WORLD_FINAL_main_press.zip

Awsome preview johno and credit to folk that have helped as well :thumbs_up:

Excellent preview guys, was a superb read, very interesting.

Really looking forward to tomorrow evening now. Could be anyones really, I could even see Kruiz getting well up from the back if he has a good start around the inevitable first bend pile up. All depends who does what really. Shame Marten isn't going to around to race it (I had him tipped to win lol), which leaves a nice gap in front of me, but I'm sure Drumbstick will cover that before I can even think about sneaking in lol!

See you all tomorrow anyway, I better get some practice in when i get home tonight!

Edited by MoR137

Sorry guys had to cacel my booking. Bloody PC will not run RF, getting loads of graphics errors and then after a few mins it crashes grrr :thumbs_down:

Good luck to everyone

great preview Johno

I probably won't be able to tell you anything you won't have thought of already, but have you tried different graphic card drivers? Has the PC changed since the last time you raced?

• 2 weeks later...

A Cracking preview Johno, was gutted to miss the meeting as it clashed with the TNB PRI world final meeting which i felt i had more of a chance of winning.

To save posting in two topics, id like to say well done to Hutch who i knew from the first time i raced against him on rfactor was capable of winning this just by watching the way he handled the car.

(sorry for the late reply, i had a forum ban :( )

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..