Resignation

MC388

Ello guys,

I have enjoyed my time on the team and I have enjoyed doing the work for UK-Dirt, but when someone hacks my account and is planning to "blackmail" me just because he doesnt agree with a decision, thats where I draw the line. I really dont need this nonsense.

So therefore Im resigning as General Admin at the end of the season.

I thank you all...............

Very sorry to hear about your decision MC, but I totally understand your reason.

I think we should publish the list of the people we suspect and seek help from our members to drive out of ukdirt the people who use their skills to spoil the enjoyment of others and destroy the things we all need to make the leagues work.

Up until recently, people with skills have used them and a lot of their spare time to create the game and all the behind the scenes stuff to make this a place to enjoy yourself.

Agree with the above, you have been immense within UK Dirt MC (and I don't mean your height either!! :rofl: )

I hope that in the remaining months the "True" UK Dirters can rally round and oust these "Hackers" and normality can resume with you at the helm.

If not, all the best m8, and thanks for everything (and thats alot) you have done for UK Dirt. :appl:

I can't believe someone would spend their free time to intentionally hack into and ruin the enjoyment of others. How sad these people are, over what it is just a game for us to all enjoy. I'm gutted to hear that you are leaving us MC although totally understand. It really is getting that way that newer members with skills to hack etc are using them to spoil it for everyone and its slowly driving away the most committed and long time members of UKDirt.

Edited by Kruiz 136

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..