unlucky massa

Tosh924

Very unlucky massa but I agree tosh I had to laugh at his garage and especially his dad when his face went into shock :rofl:

Well done to lewis hamilton though well deserved :appl:

Edited by walker

Even glock said it was impossible to drive in the wet with dry tyres

take a look http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12433_4446031,00.html

Still gutted he won he dont deserve it. Has everyone forgot he threw it away with 2 to go? Did he win it due to his great driving ? no he just got lucky.

Where as massa did what he had to do all weekend :appl:

Edited by Aub

Still gutted he won he dont deserve it. Has everyone forgot he threw it away with 2 to go? Did he win it due to his great driving ? no he just got lucky.

That's a bit of a short sighted view. He won the Championship over the whole season not just this race. I'm sure Massa had some luck along the way also (Spa!).

That's a bit of a short sighted view. He won the Championship over the whole season not just this race. I'm sure Massa had some luck along the way also (Spa!).

well said that man :appl: bear in mind if hamilton hadnt caught glock the championship wouldve gone to massa on equal points due to 1 more win.....which would be Spa....we'd never hear the end of it then :D

Justice was done Aub, get over it ;)

I thought the ending to the program was superb, it might just me but when I hear a truly great song in perfect syc with some truly inspirational visuals it sends a tingle down my spine, and this was one of those moments...

ITV Ending Montage

This one is better son http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6HO7j2EC_dI&...feature=related the best of the best :)

coming from gp2 im sure he will be able to allstar, limited aero aswell to help slipstreaming.

ryano was it me and you talking about the boost for f1 next year?

KERS system, the heat energy from the brakes gets changed into kinetic energy which is 'put into a box' to say and when drivers hit a button it releases it which gives them 70+ hp more but they can only use it once in a race, unsure on if they can use it in qualifying, be cool to see a Minardi style team on pole if they can use it in qualifying though.

I thought the ending to the program was superb, it might just me but when I hear a truly great song in perfect syc with some truly inspirational visuals it sends a tingle down my spine, and this was one of those moments...

ITV Ending Montage

This one is better son http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6HO7j2EC_dI&...feature=related the best of the best :)

Good vid aye, but I can't stand MCR, this is tolerable though as I don't have to see they're smug grinning faces wearing the same dam stupid costumes!! lol

I can't believe you dont think he deserves it, he deserved it last year and was unlucky not to win it then, he has done just as much this year to deserve it. If the FIA actually punished the Ferrari team to the standard they punish the other teams, Massa wouldn't have had a chance anyway. Hamilton outbreaks himself on first corner as many do each and every race and gets a drive through penalty...then Massa cuts a corner and BLATENTLY swipes Hamiltons car to spin him out (M.Schumacher type move) and gets the same penalty?!?!?!...THEN not to do with Hamilton, Bourdais came out of the pit lane and took the inside line as he was in front of Massa and was racing for position, Massa goes wide and cuts in across Bourdais car and takes himself out, and Bourdais gets a 25 second penalty...WTF!!

Anyways enough complaining about the FIA lmao. Well done to Hamilton, I knew he could do it. Last few laps at Brazil were epic! P00'd myself when Vettel passed Lewis and shouted the house down when he passed Glock lool. Roll on 2009!!! C'MON HAMILTON!!!

Edited by n1tr089

I can't believe you dont think he deserves it, he deserved it last year and was unlucky not to win it then, he has done just as much this year to deserve it. If the FIA actually punished the Ferrari team to the standard they punish the other teams, Massa wouldn't have had a chance anyway. Hamilton outbreaks himself on first corner as many do each and every race and gets a drive through penalty...then Massa cuts a corner and BLATENTLY swipes Hamiltons car to spin him out (M.Schumacher type move) and gets the same penalty?!?!?!...THEN not to do with Hamilton, Bourdais came out of the pit lane and took the inside line as he was in front of Massa and was racing for position, Massa goes wide and cuts in across Bourdais car and takes himself out, and Bourdais gets a 25 second penalty...WTF!!

Anyways enough complaining about the FIA lmao. Well done to Hamilton, I knew he could do it. Last few laps at Brazil were epic! P00'd myself when Vettel passed Lewis and shouted the house down when he passed Glock lool. Roll on 2009!!! C'MON HAMILTON!!!

Come on massa more like :)

as for a shumacher type move the mans a legend and always will be he did what he had to do and im sure we all would if the f1 title was riding on it!

and no i still dont think hes deserves it i dont like hamilton to big headed imo but then im a ferrari fan and i would say that eh?

UP THE MASSA 2009 and thats all i gotta say about that!

as for a shumacher type move the mans a legend and always will be he did what he had to do and im sure we all would if the f1 title was riding on it!

and no i still dont think hes deserves it i dont like hamilton to big headed imo but then im a ferrari fan and i would say that eh?

Yes as much as i HAAATE schumacher, he was one of the best ever F1 drivers without a doubt. BUT if it gets to the point where you have to cheat your way to a win what does that say??

And Aub, if you look at it from a neutral point of view, do you not think that Ferrari always get benifit of the doubt when it comes to penalties?

Also it is a non-contact sport so that rubbish about you got to do what you got to do if its for a Title, including having to physicly ram your opposition off the track because you can't match their pace is desperation to a whole different degree

Plus, whether he deserves it or not he has been racing Formula1 cars for two years, Massa has been doing so for 5 years...Who is the Champion now? and who never has been??

Also it is a non-contact sport so that rubbish about you got to do what you got to do if its for a Title, including having to physicly ram your opposition off the track because you can't match their pace is desperation to a whole different degree

And its all the more boring for it! Ram each other off the road if you have to, I would, I was shouting for Hamilton to do a last bender on Vettel lmao. I can see where Aub's coming from, I don't like Hamilton's personality really but he's British so I support him lol Having said that I don't really like Massa that much either, or Raikkenen, or Alonso. So who would I like to see win in 2009? Any of Kubica, Kovalinen, Button or Webber, well I can dream..

NASCAR's a better sport though, real sportsmen with larger than life personalities and teams, they can hit and rub each other at 180mph, with no fear of getting a penalty, now thats what I call racing! Montoya made the right choice hehe

And its all the more boring for it! Ram each other off the road if you have to, I would, I was shouting for Hamilton to do a last bender on Vettel lmao. I can see where Aub's coming from, I don't like Hamilton's personality really but he's British so I support him lol Having said that I don't really like Massa that much either, or Raikkenen, or Alonso. So who would I like to see win in 2009? Any of Kubica, Kovalinen, Button or Webber, well I can dream..

NASCAR's a better sport though, real sportsmen with larger than life personalities and teams, they can hit and rub each other at 180mph, with no fear of getting a penalty, now thats what I call racing! Montoya made the right choice hehe

To be honest I like hamilton for the way he goes about his job and always calm and cool on the grid before races,never seems to be nervous but next year will test him I think.

A few drivers might be in with a shout of the title in my opinion,alonso,hamilton,kimi,massa,even vettel. Montoya was a good driver in formula one just never seemed to be championship winning material but loved the way he could push it to the limit in a formula one car,kind of drivers I like to watch.

I completely agree with Aub here, Hamilton didn't deserve the title atall IMO, the only reason he was even in with a chance of winning it was because Massa had a couple of races where it looked like he was on for the win then either blew up with 3 laps to go or the pit crew messed the stop up. Like Aub I support Ferrari and I really cannot stand Lewis Hamilton and I hate the way the Media go on about him as if he's God's gift. You say Michael Schumacher was a cheat and that Ferrari cheat and that the FIA always side with Ferrari and yet you all like Hamilton and Mclaren. Mclaren are proven cheats. Hamilton will run pretty much anyone off the road in his bid to win, but then again his idol is aparently Ayrton Senna. Personally I think Glock let Hamilton past, he was 18 seconds ahead and with 2 to go James Allen/Martin Martin Brundle said that Glock's sector times were fine, he let his old GP2 buddy past! I would type more but I'm on my iPod. Massa for the title '09!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..