Tracks for 09

Pedz 212

Is Skegness Shale still being made?

Probably, Wrightys busy with the F2s atm and I'm busy with Cov, but I'm sure we'll get around to it!

I think that's a very healthy look list..... for a 35 meeting season we'll only be racing each one twice, can't ask for any better than that can you? :thumbup:

Edited by MoR137

ok, i heard you wasnt using some tracks thats all

where can you get the KL track from... it seems to be a dead link on the UKD website?

cheers,

beaks

I think you will have to go onto the RFactor website to get it.

where can you get the KL track from... it seems to be a dead link on the UKD website?

cheers,

beaks

I haven't released the track officially on rfactorcentral yet - the link to get the track is: http://www.ukdirt3.co.uk/tracks/RF/KingsLynnV05.exe.

I'm planning to release at V1.0 version soon which will fix a few problems and will include an R version too, just incase that is required in the future.

cheers,

beaks

I haven't released the track officially on rfactorcentral yet - the link to get the track is: http://www.ukdirt3.co.uk/tracks/RF/KingsLynnV05.exe.

I'm planning to release at V1.0 version soon which will fix a few problems and will include an R version too, just incase that is required in the future.

nice one, thanks for that fella...

beaks

Any Other?

Arena Essex

Standlake

Kings Lynn V1.0 & R Version

Skeggness Shale (Will R Version Made)?

Coventry (Will R Version Made)?

Zarky I actualy have no idea what you are asking here, except for Skegness and cov, and since I will be doing the AIWs for both I expect both will get R versions.

Zarky I actualy have no idea what you are asking here

......probably for you/us to substantiate various rumours he's heard around the place ;)

Zarky, yes there will be a Skeggy shale eventually, but if it's any indication of where this is in the 'priority' list it's a track.....we're already looking at a long list of tracks in the thread and there are more on the way, but given we're all doing this in our spare time (or to put it another way, if someone's getting paid to make mod bits i'd like a slice please ;) ) we can only get through so much without the joys of kids, shopping, tidying up and erm work getting in the way.

I reckon i'll have about 4 weeks work in making skeggy into a shale version, but that's because i wanted to make the changes so it looked like the track actually did when it was shale, which adds a bit more work but hopefully means it'll be as people remember it, rather than 'just' a shale version of the current track. Having said all that, it's a track that won't get loads of use, whereas i'm hoping the f2s'll be a little more 'regular' ;) so they come first, but SkegVegasDirt isn't forgotten :thumbs_up:

Sounds awesome Wrighty.

Skeggy shale would be absolutely superb, it was fantastic as I remember it. :thumbup: The more older tracks the better imo, the ones with real character, oh and post & wire fencing please ;)

Edited by Kruiz 136

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..