RFACTOR skins

Tosh924

oi tidy that is ^_^

aye thanks for ALL OF THE BITS :) lol, a wee tester, found a couple of fixes needed now but thats usual, cheers again to le daub for the hard work and you for the original hard work ;)

Nice! :thumbs_up:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something I been painting. Not sure if its worth using to be honest but ah well. Thanks to tosh for helping me out and gary for the K&S web design decal :thumbs_up: . Its not fancy but I feel I am improving skin painting wise. Comments are welcome of course and tips on what to improve on and what to do next time etc :thumbs_up:

Thanks

Walker

post-7406-1240351449.jpg

post-7406-1240351461.jpg

looks great. maybe change the font saying brisca f1's though down the side? or make it from a comma to a ' sign (dont know the name lol)

lovely colour scheme.

That'd be an apostrophe lol...I agree with Lee, the colour scheme is very nice and the signs suit it but change that and it will look even better :thumbup:

isnt that the same colour scheme etc as daves???

aint it the same sort of style of 154 real life car :rolleyes: i think it is.

Why post all of this to everyone of my skins just because it may be the same colour does not mean ive copied it.... and ive never seen you do anything better TBH.. get over yourself

Edited by LittleLeech774

isnt that the same colour scheme etc as daves???

aint it the same sort of style of 154 real life car :rolleyes: i think it is.

Why post all of this to everyone of my skins just because it may be the same colour does not mean ive copied it.... and ive never seen you do anything better TBH.. get over yourself

Jeez, chill out. i only made a comment on it asking if its same as daves.

• 3 weeks later...

looks smart.

Not being picky just adding a comment but, if the scottish flag background was the same colour as the rest of the wing do you think it would look better? as to me it looks 2 different shades?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..