RFACTOR skins

Tosh924

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top work dave, looks better than the real car.

here is cods ive done, i said i wasnt doing any more skins but since cod lives 100 yards away and threatened me with a broken nose i had to oblige somewhat.

post-1117-1250288721.jpg

here is cods ive done, i said i wasnt doing any more skins but since cod lives 100 yards away and threatened me with a broken nose i had to oblige somewhat.

COD yellow............ or is that gold....... ??????

Nah must be yellow, it's cod :rofl:

Think when we meet again, will just be like old times :scared15:

COD yellow............ or is that gold....... ??????

Nah must be yellow, it's cod :rofl:

Think when we meet again, will just be like old times :scared15:

I think you should have done it all pink tosh that would have suited cod more looool

I look forward to both you two racing the old guard rides again :rofl::scared15:

done for sibbs and my dad (dads was done awhile ago just transfered it onto bingley but might put it on randall now lol) and yes i forget coach lines on main side of 313.

comments welcome :)

Get it ready craig, (i'll soon be needing it) :o

BUT BEFORE YOU SEND IT ANYWHERE....... i know i'm your dad..... and all things taken into account............... LOOK AT THE AREOFOIL PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.......... I might be 6' 3" but a (A)drain pipe i'm not.......... :rofl:

But it looks good thank you

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..