RFACTOR skins

Tosh924

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Latest W.i.P ( Cheers to demonstone for the checks ) I Will actually finish and be using on track as i payed my jolt fee but got fed up with painting skins for some weird reason but might aswell finish this off and actually use my jolt fee lol.. still a long way off yet just thought id post the work so far.. Comments and Criticism Welcome :) Excuse Pic quality just quickly pasted it into paint and saved as a jpg

post-285-1242689621.jpg

Edited by Dazza#289

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Nice BFD, small suggestion though, try changing the spacing on "big fat dad" on the infield side wing pannel, it looks like it reads 'BIGF ATD AD'

Unless its meant to?

Cheers Mate, taken it onboard, Ill fix it or put Big the 3 fat in the 5 dad in the 1, i noticed a couple of other things to fix, so will have to get the sign writer back in :)

Mint As Feck mate, Especially the Bonnet, I would be well proud if it was my car its the muts nuts, I think its safe to say you excelled yourself lmfao. All jokes aside its astonishing mate the exhaust effects and the picture of your little'un on the bonnet with Family comes first, racings just a hobby.

Thanks Dazza#289

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..