RFACTOR skins

Tosh924

'bout time you got yer hand in yer pocket, ya tight git :)

(car looks well though......i get bugged occasionally for superstar lights but then again i get bugged occasionally by the dog for a walk and that doesn't happen much....all good things come to those who wait lol)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'bout time you got yer hand in yer pocket, ya tight git :)

(car looks well though......i get bugged occasionally for superstar lights but then again i get bugged occasionally by the dog for a walk and that doesn't happen much....all good things come to those who wait lol)

lol i know mate, just bothering you. just had a play in photoshop looks tasty though.

spitting flame next :scared15: lol.

Here is my skin but for a different league - the total control racing league and the skin is made for the skoda octavia mod.

Thanks to M.Sutheran from the total control racing league for the skin. Comments are welcome :thumbs_up:

post-7406-1255453448.jpg

post-7406-1255453468.jpg

post-7406-1255453504.jpg

post-7406-1255453524.jpg

Those of you who're producing (the excellent) f2 rf skins......

REGISTER AT UKSOM INDEX!!!!

Then read This thread for real F2 skins. Seems easier than the two of you painting the same skin lol. Post what you're doing, screenshots etc etc.....

I've got several skins already from Gary, some of which will definitely be in the next update but there's always room for more (on the correct chassis) of course.

oh btw, pics of the dk chassis may be popped on here tonight if i get round to it ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..