RFACTOR skins

Tosh924

Have any real life f2 skins been released??

For the new car shown above Mitch? no, not yet m8, they'll be included in the update that releases the car(s......there's more coming over the winter) but there's a couple of dozen on the DKB, Randall and Bingley that are already released.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have any real life f2 skins been released??

For the new car shown above Mitch? no, not yet m8, they'll be included in the update that releases the car(s......there's more coming over the winter) but there's a couple of dozen on the DKB, Randall and Bingley that are already released.

cool..... where will I find the couple that have already been released??

Cheers mitch

Cheers mitch

Direct link for F2s v1.0

Direct link for v1.01 patch (to be installed after 1.0)

You'll find the real cars in the car selection list under 'DKB Real life', 'Randall Real life' and 'Bingley Real life'

(these links were in the rfactor F2 section but i think read and post access are restricted to paid members only)

Cheers mitch

Direct link for F2s v1.0

Direct link for v1.01 patch (to be installed after 1.0)

You'll find the real cars in the car selection list under 'DKB Real life', 'Randall Real life' and 'Bingley Real life'

(these links were in the rfactor F2 section but i think read and post access are restricted to paid members only)

oh yeah.... derrr! I had updated my game with the 1.01 patch but obviously I was updating it from the beta and not v1.0! haha all good now

thanks for taking the time to help wrighty!

cheers

Awsome skins JK,Kruiz and tosh not sure if it's worth posting my efforts when there done judging by the quality of the skins so far :scared15:

cmon walker get them up doesnt matter if its good bad ugly, throw it up lad

aye lee i decided to go for the different look for a bit of banter with the pink. i quite liked it so it just stuck.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..