RFACTOR skins

Tosh924

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really there's a 106 there is there not? And I've never seen the Saxo does he still have it or has he sold it? I see the 106 is for sale mind you that took a whack last Sunday.

Not really there's a 106 there is there not? And I've never seen the Saxo does he still have it or has he sold it? I see the 106 is for sale mind you that took a whack last Sunday.

Ermmm... Well yes really!! Dont believe anyone has stated he never had the 106 in them colours. What is being questioned is you slating something that you FULLY dont knowing!!!!

So you've never saw the car in question, leading you down the path of making a right t** of yerself eh

Could'nt have happened to a nicer person ;) Looking forward to your next run of the mill decal'd up skin aub :D or should we change that to noub!!!!

Enjoy your weekend slack boi !!!

Wow you seem to know me extremely well considering ive made possibly a grand total of 4 posts on here since about the time you joined so is someone pretending to be someone else? Not that it matters on here anymore admin wont do fuc.k all any way because the inmates run the asylum now and they have no backbone.

Clearly as i have said before i have never seen the saxo hes always used the 106 when ive seen him so on the basis of that and it looking the same paint wise as the 106 we can clearly see where i made the error i get this i realise this i was wrong...so the fact its on a saxo it looks very good indeed.

Carry on slating me i couldn't give a toss really i couldn't my days of caring about ukdirt or sim stox are well and truly over. So you ladies carry on and yes Chopper i will have a lovely weekend thank you xxx

Looking great Bonsey!

Just to note, there most likely will be an update to the F1 mod towards the end of the year/the new year, so if you fancy doing any skins for it, drop me a PM so I can jot you down to avoid overlap. If you drop all efforts both here and on the UKSOM forum, I shouldn't miss them and I'll be in touch somewhere down the line to get the files off you (just make sure you backup the files in the meantime!!!). Obviously we need to keep the quality of the skins high due to outstanding standard set in the past by the likes of Demon/Dave etc, but judging by some of the efforts I've seen so far this year (37 above and 150 on UKSOM are personal favourites) we shouldn't have a problem :)

Anyway, here's one I did on the laptop whilst I was waiting for my new pc!

Ryan Harrison #197 shale skin

post-9-1314435912.jpg

post-9-1314435924.jpg

post-9-1314435933.jpg

i think its this one that some mean

Randall 2008 212

still waiting on my car dave :coffee:

Pedz thats shocking copying leech,s car :pokey:

oh my god are you serious? the only simularity those 2 cars have is the colour, nothing else can people not have same colour cars as others now? 1 races ukdirt 1 doesnt cant see a issue? and i think leech has copied coopers real car not pedzs higman which i guess is where pedz copied it from aswell, tosh your car this year is white and black did you copy that from aub last year? and hutch last f2 i saw you have in rf was all black did you copy that from kendos heat batten? i would assume not on both cases just 1 of those things where 2 cars are same colours doesnt mean anyone copied anyone else, or is it a case of who its done by? :shrug:

anyway back to what the thread is about very nice skins leech, tosh and jack

should read ya pms more often then i sent you it ages ago

i think its this one that some mean

Randall 2008 212

still waiting on my car dave :coffee:

Pedz thats shocking copying leech,s car :pokey:

oh my god are you serious? the only simularity those 2 cars have is the colour, nothing else can people not have same colour cars as others now? 1 races ukdirt 1 doesnt cant see a issue? and i think leech has copied coopers real car not pedzs higman which i guess is where pedz copied it from aswell, tosh your car this year is white and black did you copy that from aub last year? and hutch last f2 i saw you have in rf was all black did you copy that from kendos heat batten? i would assume not on both cases just 1 of those things where 2 cars are same colours doesnt mean anyone copied anyone else, or is it a case of who its done by? :shrug:

anyway back to what the thread is about very nice skins leech, tosh and jack

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..