RFACTOR skins

Tosh924

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Decided that its time to get the RCE out of the rear of the garage. Repainted and ready to go! Hopefully bring me a little more luck than the Randall I have been using on tarmac.

New or revised shale might be on its way too....

post-37809-1337815454.jpg

post-37809-1337815461.jpg

Edited by southy277

mini skin i done some1 for another league my second attempt at a rfactor skin so any comments r welcome

Looks ok, the 'Marine' and 'Beck Row' bits look like decals/copy & paste, might look better if you made them yourself :thumbup: Also think the bonnet is a bit OTT if I'm honest. And maybe put his name on the sun visor?

Edited by earache

New tarmac skin for Aub :)

post-9-1338624184.jpg

post-9-1338624196.jpg

Thanks guys, and glad you like it Aub :)

Not posted here in a while lol but anyway here goes. Its been about 3 days in the making but here she is ready for the next skinpack and i'm pretty chuffed with how its turned out. 95% of the signs on it are all made by me :) comments welcome of course.

post-158-1339502396.jpg

post-158-1339502411.jpg

If 101 is legal for use here I would like to replace my danskin copy? :rolleyes:

I was making the 391 skin to use at SimStox so decided to make it look like I was using the chassis at both leagues. If it is not ok to use it I will re-number it but I do think it looks quite realistic :blink:

Thanks to Kyle for the signs I used from the RCE he did for me last year.

post-39346-1339718530.png

post-39346-1339718597.png

post-39346-1339718630.png

post-39346-1339718664.png

Personally I would not see any issues with it has the rule states that it must be on a white background with black numbers. I would wait to see what other F2 Admin views are.

Looks nice by the way! :appl:

Edited by southy277

Nice skins im seeing here! Nice work from the painters!

My new F1. Skin looks tetrible with Screenshot in the game. I cant use Sprintscreen anymore because getting a pictur of my desktop any one a idee?

Cheers,

JK16

post-7074-1340142753.jpg

Edited by JK16

It's a Windows 7 issue, if you make sure you are on full res in game and use F12 to do a screengrab, it should come out full quality. All depends on your game graphics settings.

Cheers

Andy

Everything is on full of max here, Skins looks mint in the game but if i use Screenshot looks like this picture..

Ty for info

Cheers,

JK

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..