RFACTOR skins

Tosh924

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry i will change the cab pannels :)

lol dan i chose this for all the people who insist on painting a white pannel on a blue roof or a yellow square on a white roof.

if they are allower to do that i see no reason why im not allowed to this.

i agree with you its wrong, but if there allowed :) lol

lol dan i chose this for all the people who insist on painting a white pannel on a blue roof or a yellow square on a white roof.

Cool story.

Numbers need to be black on white as well

cheers, i really had to think about it. ;)

god forbid it should be white on black i could hardly make them out, ill swap them right over :)

God forbid you take the time to read the rules

Numbers on the wings must be black numbers on a white background (see example).

post-1244-1361646323.jpg

They are not allowed simples

Stunning work again mor both cars look stunning best I've seen for some time.

Great work all, the skins this year are looking fantastic :)

Last one from me for this year, Johno's tarmac skin :)

post-9-1361743240.jpg

post-9-1361743253.jpg

My f2 for the 2013 season

rFactor2013-02-2316-43-47-10_zps95a17f61.jpg

Rich

Cab panels cannot be any grade color, including gold

Hi, I read this and i just wanted to clear something up to assure my skins will be correct. If i paint a red car that all red including cab panels, then would the skin not be added? As far as real life is concerned the cab panels match the colour of the car, the colour of the rood grade or must be a neutral colour.

Using Rich's car as an example, the car is all the same colour so surely the cab panels wouldn't need to be black? The car panels could remain that mucky yellow colour aslong as the shade was the exact same as the rest of the body panels.

Brennans car last year was all silver same as the real life 180. Would this not pass as it is conflicting the national points champions title?

1_1211.jpg

Or even better, AJ's car with silver panels yet a white roof.

I hope this isnt taken in a rude way, I just want to make sure the skins are correct to meet your rules. Last thing i need is to paint a car for someone who then cant use it as im not fully aware of your rule system.

Thanks, Jamie

Silver cab panels/cage are allowed gold is not. That is in the rules section on the website. If you have a all red car the ukdirt rules means that's only legal for a red roof. Any other wing colour and the cab panels must be changed to that grade or a neutral colour. It's not a real life rule it's a ukdirt rule and is all on the rules page they are not new rules they have been about for a few years so don't know why people are having issues

Obviously with 3 different people running 3 different sets of rules, aswell as trying to keep up with these real life rules.. Im sure you can appreciate its a nightmare hahah

All it was, when i looked at Rich's car all I could think of was the ex955. White/yellow/blue roof throughout his F2 career.

281722_250083471668573_2192206_n.jpg

- One place would fail it for having white numbers on the back head plate

- another fails it for cap panels

- and the other one will fail it for having both white and yellow visible on the roof wing

I just wanted to make sure I wasn't leaving the people im painting skins for in novice cars. Thanks for your time, its much appreciated.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..