re modelled mk2 granada

LittleLeech774

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have you modeled a whole new car??? or just made a template. because the template wont line up with the mapping of the original car and the skin will be messed up. if your making one you need to line the pics up on the original template and delete the old layers....

... other wise its pointless

colley you should get a life, as far as i know you dont race ukdirt so why the hell do you pass comment on people who arent your concern!!!!!

also you dont have a front end on the model. i supose it would be a good idea to model it for renders for pulling a trailer or something

Edited by stig727

colley you should get a life, as far as i know you dont race ukdirt so why the hell do you pass comment on people who arent your concern!!!!!

fight fight fight!

looks crap tbh and old one by nick m deffo looks way better

your post sounds to me as if u were going to release it as you were impressed with it yourself but reading other peoples comments and views has put you off using it.

Probably lee, tbfh leech if your going to make stuff that you thinks good try and make it atleast look OK!

you must be pretty- sorry i meant extremely sad and boring if you have nothing better to do than waste your own life and other peoples.

1. get a job!

2. get some friends!

3. stop being a tangerine!!!!

Edited by Knobby - Swearing.

Edited by Knobby