re modelled mk2 granada

LittleLeech774

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet again, another thread emerges that only reiterates why ukdirt should be for over 18's!!!

Yea,and ive just wasted 2 minutes of my life reading this crap thread :2::banghead2:

Yet again, another thread emerges that only reiterates why ukdirt should be for over 18's!!!

bit harsh isnt it? should just ban retards like mrmouthy for being so lame and provockotive (however its spelt).

A bit rich ?

Problem is Stig, the joke failed more epicly at life than a 15 year old mother who didn't use contraception whilst having sex in the corridors at school who's living in a council flat after her family had disowned her and then had the baby taken away by social services

Edited by The London Allstar

He did laugh when we were together last night :o

That was at the size of your tool.

Because he compared it to yours and said, well, that's rather big compared to ryano's

x

It was cold in my defence, you'd been stood in the heated room while he'd banished me to the cold of outside

He did laugh when we were together last night :o

That was at the size of your tool.

Because he compared it to yours and said, well, that's rather big compared to ryano's

x

It was cold in my defence, you'd been stood in the heated room while he'd banished me to the cold of outside

I think we should stop spamming this and sort this with our webcams

1. Are we still continuing this! just delete the god damn topic!!!

2. it was 509 post of crap get you fcuking facts right!!!

3. this 1 will make it 510!!!!!!!

1. forum rules state no swearing

2. you had a go at colley earlier saying they shouldn't pass comment since they don't race ukdirt but neither do you, so why should you pass comment?

3. you don't have to put !!!!!!! after everything.

1. forum rules state no swearing

2. you had a go at colley earlier saying they shouldn't pass comment since they don't race ukdirt but neither do you, so why should you pass comment?

3. you don't have to put !!!!!!! after everything.

1. i speciffically mixed the letters up so it wasnt a swearword!!!!

2. fair point but colley does like to argue with nearly every one and every thing!!!!

3. i dont but i choose to !!!!

and 4. could some one close or delete this topic its get right on my nerves now!!!! suppose people (mention no names.... mrmouthy) cause things like this to get other people going. he even said

pmsfl i only made it to see wt u lot said it was a joke
and jamie c -
fight fight fight!
if people are so sad then they should be banned for life!!!! (and i choose to put them there too!!! and those)