Rfactor f2s 2nite

Aub

anyone for tonight????

Please don't take potential numbers away from Heat practice tonight.

Im not... there is an certain amount of whose who race rfactor yet have no interest in heat whatsoever.

think it was aub who said they wouldnt run it because of real life f2's having already started... or am i getting confused.

No they havent started yet they start on the 28th of feb :)

Anyway chaps thats for all turning up i think we probs had about 25 in thru the course of the evening and that is excellent for a saturday racing was very good to :)

How many people is this going to affect? Depending on numbers i would quite happily offer to run a saturday evening session for those interested :)

think it was aub who said they wouldnt run it because of real life f2's having already started... or am i getting confused.

No they havent started yet they start on the 28th of feb :)

Anyway chaps thats for all turning up i think we probs had about 25 in thru the course of the evening and that is excellent for a saturday racing was very good to :)

How many people is this going to affect? Depending on numbers i would quite happily offer to run a saturday evening session for those interested :)

I won't be able to do any or most saturdays after the 21st of Feb.

I truely honestly belive there is no point in running on saturdays when the season starts and heres my reasons

Alot of people will be going to real life racing most of the scottish will be at cowdie and the english will be dotted about the country in various locations spectating. Then theres the likes of spike who is on spanners for paul hines and im sure theres others so they wont be about. Lets not forget people like Mart and Si who will be racing for real so theres a few more missing. The 1st saturday of the month will be dead cause most people will be at coventry watching the f1s.

And lets not forget the good old public house im sure many members go pubbing/clubbing at the weekends so imho its really not worth it it would be just as pointless as starting at 1pm on a sunday afternoon

cheers

Yeah thats fair enough Aub, but there must be quite a few people who dont live near tracks that are running f1 / f2 meets and cant afford to go out on friday and satruday like myself. Could jsut leave it for an idea for the time being and see how many people are turning up for practice on a saturday once the season has started. If the nubmers are poor then we can forget all abot it :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..