Rfactor f2s 2nite

Aub

Rite lets move this on

As the server is up who fancies a thrash 2 nite around 9.30??

hopefully we can get the numbers and have a mini meeting we will also do a few tracks so we all get the practise

if your intrested let me know

cheers

Aub :)

oo this could be good then

And you can get that idea straight out your head my boy! any messing about you will be kicked and that goes for any one else!.

Anyway the tracks that will be used are belle vue kingslynn buxton northampton and birmingham so theres a good mix there

Cracking response lads even considering its saturday :)

The format will be 15 mins practise at each track then followed by 2 races at eack track.

If numbers are high enough we will have a grading system of sorts lol and the way to keep check on that will be as follows...

If you are graded white you use the white novice car if yellow you use the yellow car.... and id like to think you could figure out the rest of the pattern lol

Cya in there :)

oo this could be good then

And you can get that idea straight out your head my boy! any messing about you will be kicked and that goes for any one else!.

you can take the boy out of the banger, but you can't take the banger out of the boy.... <sighs>

might be there but if i get a decent finish it's probably chewy driving ;)

The racing was top notch tonight. Just a shame that i keep getting disconnected from the server in the end. Proper disapointed as i was having alot of fun

I think you have potential to run a saturday night rfactor league wether it be serious or just for a bit of fun / practice. Reached 20 drivers at one point didnt we?

Good fun,shame I got disconnected and couldnt get back into the server when we were racing at buxton

It's not just you walker, happened to me aswell and whilst talking to someone who was racing tonight apparently there was 3 or 4 of us having the same problem and all getting disconnected at the same time?

Good fun,shame I got disconnected and couldnt get back into the server when we were racing at buxton

It's not just you walker, happened to me aswell and whilst talking to someone who was racing tonight apparently there was 3 or 4 of us having the same problem and all getting disconnected at the same time?

Happened to me too, gave up in the end. Any ideas of doing a skin pack yet?, or is it too early for one?

Edited by bigfatdad

think it was aub who said they wouldnt run it because of real life f2's having already started... or am i getting confused.

No they havent started yet they start on the 28th of feb :)

Anyway chaps thats for all turning up i think we probs had about 25 in thru the course of the evening and that is excellent for a saturday racing was very good to :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..