UKSOM Announce new project

drumbstick

Looking good and looks excellent.

Just thought and opinion. Why not Stick to finishing work on the F2s and the other chassis due to come out for the rfactor F2 mod and release the full mod instead of doing something else :shrug: I know some others that have agreed with me. Just my opinion as I say. Keep up the good work.

Edited by Walker363

Just thought and opinion. Why not Stick to finishing work on the F2s and the other chassis due to come out for the rfactor F2 mod and release the full mod instead of doing something else :shrug: I know some others that have agreed with me. Just my opinion as I say. Keep up the good work.

"Opinions are like azzholes. Everybody's got one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks."

"Opinions are like azzholes. Everybody's got one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks."

the boys got a point even if you az an azzhole :thumbup:

were greatfull for making the f2 mod but why not finish 1 mod before starting another. :blink:

Coming from a yank yeah ?

So if I give my opinion and suggestions that makes me as you put a "azzhole" . Christ I never knew you were not allowed to give suggestion and ideas now :blink:

Edited by Walker363

Coming from a yank yeah ?

So if I give my opinion and suggestions that makes me as you put a "azzhole" . Christ I never knew you were not allowed to give suggestion and ideas now :blink:

Im sorry if you dont get it... I never called you a name. All I was saying, congrats on your opinion but we could care less about it. Coming from a yank? This YANK who helped bring Hednesford Hills, Bradford, Belle Vue, Birmingham Wheels, Sexbierum, Kings Lynn, Hot Rods, and the F1's to RFactor. I am part of UKSOM and have never touched the F2's. Certain people work on certain things. Im sorry we didnt inform you about that.

I might be a "azzhole" but I least I big enough to admit it. What does that make you ? Oh yeah a IDIOT

Edited by Walker363

I might be a "azzhole" but I least I big enough to admit it. What does that make you ? Oh yeah a IDIOT

once again... I never called you a name. Im sorry your to thick to get that was just a saying.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qi...13085329AATcows

Edited by freew67

Great work lads, i`m not a grasstrack fan and wont be downloading it (not got the time to play anymore mods!) but you can release whatever makes you happy whenever you want as far as i`m concerned cos i cant make the mods myself.

I do think a couple of you in this thread need to think about what you type though,

Walker, i know you were trying to say but maybe you could have worded it better.

Freew67, if you dont care less about what he says why bother replying to it!

Walker, maybe in future check your facts before posting, and maybe the other guys should as well.

UKSOM are more than big enough to have more than 1 project on the go at once, and if we only ever worked on 1 thing at a time don't you think we would get a bit bored slaving over the same thing every night.

Here is an idea you put the 1000s of hours we do in to a mod then have someone make comments like that to you and see what you feel like.

And people wonder why we get upset and never tell people about things :rolleyes:

Just to add for Walker 'and the others who agree', i've been working on the f2 chassis, the physics was a group effort.....the physics are excellent now, hopefully you'll agree but tbh i've had a few days off from max....never forget its a hobby, it gets really wearing just doing night after night after night on the same car and sometimes we need a break otherwise it just gets like work.....if i get peed off with it, it takes ages to get back into it, trust me.

If we got paid.....it wouldn't help tbh, its not that kind of thing ;)

Just to add for Walker 'and the others who agree', i've been working on the f2 chassis, the physics was a group effort.....the physics are excellent now, hopefully you'll agree but tbh i've had a few days off from max....never forget its a hobby, it gets really wearing just doing night after night after night on the same car and sometimes we need a break otherwise it just gets like work.....if i get peed off with it, it takes ages to get back into it, trust me.

If we got paid.....it wouldn't help tbh, its not that kind of thing ;)

Lol that sounds a bit like building a new f2.........

Yeah I was just trying to say thats all mart but was not meaning for it to sound like a dig or a moan. Sorry if it looked that way and I appoligise to the uksom lads.

Walker

Edited by Walker363

gutted, any chance of getting the templates as i am bored :coffee: , and also would u be needing any other pics as i am racing on sunday and there is sure to be class 7's there

If you can that would be great we can never have enough pictures :)

• 4 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..