3 27

16 3

531 25

137 43

SS

112 8

136 43

GREAT GUYS CYA IN FORTNIGHT FOR KNOCKHILL AND COWDENBEATH

Enjoyed the meet tonite i usually detest shale but somethin as simple as pulling the power cable out of wheel to disable ffb and i had a great meet lol. took my chance in final at the second attempt had to go in a bit harder than i wanted to but thats racing and corny was givin it back just a s gd was great stuff.

Meeting was ok,

unfortunatly a lack of brakeing in the corners made the races a bit messy.......

See you all in 2 weeks

Edited by munis

Good meeting I thought, I was expecting the worst to be honest, Belle Vue is generally that sort of track but it was a good a mixture of action and racing I felt.

Very happy to get a win, and from 4th to to 1st in last corner was a bit of a surprise! lol

I thought I'd got the GN too but ended up tangling with Speedtech for the lead, although was happy enough to see the win go to Matty after driving a good level headed race under pressure from Speedtech and I, certainly deserved the win.

Good meeting and had some good races the best being with kruiz,johno MoR,lee in the GN swapping places every corner,quality :thumbup: . Sorry if I warped anyone out during the meeting. If I knew I was warping I would of left the meeting. I will be more then happy for admin to dock me some points.

Walker

Really enjoyed this meeting, my first one on shale in rFactor F1...was pleased to be able to move up through the field after early set-backs in the Heats, and come within a few laps of winning the Final, had it not been for a gaggle of backmarkers and of course Ironmac who I had a top race with.

Does anyone have the Heat 1 replay handy please? I didn't realise there was a yellow top 'novice' skin available prior to being told in a race, so will be sure to use that if I race again without a personalised skin.

Really enjoyed this meeting, my first one on shale in rFactor F1...was pleased to be able to move up through the field after early set-backs in the Heats, and come within a few laps of winning the Final, had it not been for a gaggle of backmarkers and of course Ironmac who I had a top race with.

Does anyone have the Heat 1 replay handy please? I didn't realise there was a yellow top 'novice' skin available prior to being told in a race, so will be sure to use that if I race again without a personalised skin.

Corney,

Im yet to have seen this yellow roof novice also, my skin has been submitted now so hopfully ill be using that in a week or so...........

Corney,

Im yet to have seen this yellow roof novice also, my skin has been submitted now so hopfully ill be using that in a week or so...........

When your in the car select screen, there's a 'skins' tab, that's where they are :thumbup:

Corney,

When your in the car select screen, there's a 'skins' tab, that's where they are :thumbup:

Roger

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..