I'M THINKING OF COMING BACK TO BANGERS

Going at this rate we can have a old boys online race, will be like the old Heat 15 used to be :thumbup:

Great to have you back Boys and you Mick , At least Cabs will have Nick to aim at now instead of me all the time :5:

Ive changed my name was formerly aussie427 ... paid my jolt fee .... downloaded all the packs in two weeks its time to race lol

Aussie welcome back, check out them x tracks geezer well slippy, u still running a rod?...all we need now is hair boozie and ranny....

Ive changed my name was formerly aussie427 ... paid my jolt fee .... downloaded all the packs in two weeks its time to race lol

Aussie welcome back, check out them x tracks geezer well slippy, u still running a rod?...all we need now is hair boozie and ranny....

hi m8 my bros running a national hot rod ... the way i used to drive they were all x tracks m8 lol

hi m8 my bros running a national hot rod ... the way i used to drive they were all x tracks m8 lol

all we need now is hair boozie and ranny....

What about Rob Mayne 256 (forgot his nickname) Freddy and Bozz to name a few

nice to see some old names, lol saw Hair bout 2 years ago in Ipswich, not changed very much tbh

God , must be bout 9-10 years ago now since Bangerheat was released ?

I remember Kevin (Ernie Jnr) was racing as an 8 year old Duch boy winning a major Championship in between all those UK guys

unpayable..... was worth the Jolt fee , :thumbup:

lost fun when there was more moaning then fun during race-nights and the constantly negative PM'ing in chat

nice to see some old names, lol saw Hair bout 2 years ago in Ipswich, not changed very much tbh

I remember Kevin (Ernie Jnr) was racing as an 8 year old Duch boy winning a major Championship in between all those UK guys

lost fun when there was more moaning then fun during race-nights and the constantly negative PM'ing in chat

Hooty ernie, and his Bro[soz forgot his nickname], did he not go to make Tracks and cars for r factor? he used to belong to a group with NickM, and they were doing a hotrod and F1 mod for R factor. NICK?

Freddy i have not seen or heard of, or boozie, but i very rarely go to spectate anymore. Bozz no idea never really knew him that well.

i think sometimes we can all be guilty of taking it to seriously, hence the moaning and whinging. Nice to here from you frank :thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

Its a lot less serious now days Ernie as to when I first started back in 2004, why not give it a try now days....Come on in , the waters lovely!

Wasn'nt Hootys Bro Stumpy?

Its a lot less serious now days Ernie as to when I first started back in 2004, why not give it a try now days....Come on in , the waters lovely!

Wasn'nt Hootys Bro Stumpy?

Correct

Trying to get sorted for the last heat F1 meet but desktop is having none of it.

Maybe laptop connected to 24'' monitor might work.

Wheel is in attic somewhere.

Time just seems to disappear nowadays.

Been reading old pms, some well funny but reminds me of a time with business folding (we were a 2 man band and a company went down on us owing 30k plus), I certainly wasn't as relaxed as I should have been.

But certainly excellent memories.

• 3 weeks later...

hi mick, had a few races at start of season then puter went bang. got a new one now plus a nice big bike so pc went on hold for a bit. hopefully get back to racing next week.

cya soon :5:

lmao is bangers turning into a retirement home nowadays then for the old wrinklies better sort my connection out then sometime for a play with a certain green car again but then again will just drive as i did and hit everything that moves lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..