Bookings Belle Vue 03/09 (21:30)

Mike

Hello Guys,

Next Thursday will be the Scunthorpe (20:00) and Belle Vue (21:30) double header.

If you want to race at Belle Vue, then please book in below.

IF YOU WANT TO RACE AT SCUNTHORPE, THEN PLEASE BOOK IN ON THE UK DIRT WEBSITE.

Cheers,

Mike

BOOKING LIST

WHITES

Bumpy 15

Lew 495

Big Al 515

YELLOWS

Jarry 164

Trav 365

BLUES

Tosh 8

Munis 17

Speedtech 216

Hooty 256

Mike 315

Madcowie 323

REDS

Johno 3

Aub 188

Grasser 233*

Dazza 290

Walker 363

Lee 531*

SUPERSTARS

Michael 2

Drumbstick 41

TomD 112

Hutch 331

* Provisional Booking

Edited by Mike

:5:

Don't forget this meeting guys.

It may not carry any national points, or world championship qualifying points, BUT it does count towards the World of Shale and Grand National Championship Points. Also, it is your final chance to have a proper race around the track before the DOUBLE POINTS NATIONAL SERIES FINALE which takes place in November. If you think that only effects drivers in the shootout, then you would be wrong, as you can score double points that evening towards the National Series Grade Awards Chart.

Alo alo

Book me in please, but heres my excuse for if I dont turn up. I have had nothing but internet problems all week which have been stopping me from racing, its a possibility that I have fixed it but just to let you know incase I cant get on to book out.

blah blah

323 Blue!

The Cow

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..