Buxton f2 WF results 19/10/09

TRAV365

Just like to say thanks to all that raced last night and sorry it went on a bit.

Wd to lee531 on winning gold last night (under review due to wall rideing).

Wd to 197Hamster jnr on winning the final and along with the other simstox

lads 10Thingy,85Mr Beef and 390Woody kicked arse and won 6 races out of the 8.

heat wins went to Woody,Thingy,Hamster jnr, Danskin won the cons and Thingy and Woody won the

grand national races.

RESULTS

HT1 390,197,10,67,912,495,87,977,85,47///688,2,516,313

WF 531,41,112,136,315,164,18926,365,39///488,27,46,221,870,56,79,515,236,968,363

HT3 10,79,315,531,39,926,87,46,390,27///968,236,136,16,2,57,313,912,363

HT4 197,67,47,18,112,85,164,41,221,495///688,515,56,870,977,488,2,236,516

Cons 236,313,688,968,488,46///977,912,516,495,57,56,429,2,870,515

FNL 197,87,926,39,390,67,112,85,18,531///236,10,41,688,488,136,315,164,47,79,968,313

GN1 10,315,41,79,688,926,57,56,495,46///27,136,18,912

GN2 390,236,87,977,39,67,516,85,197**,112///488,313

531---59pts

41----51pts

112---45pts

197---43pts *simstox*

926---38pts

315---35pts

39----34pts

87----34pts

390---34pts *simstox*

67----31pts

10----28pts *simstox*

18----25pts

136---20pts

164---20pts

79----16pts

85----16pts *simstox*

365---10pts

977---10pts

47----9pts

236---9pts

495---8pts

688---6pts

912---6pts

46----4pts

57----4pts

516---4pts

56----3pts

221---2pts

27----1pts

2-----0pts

313---0pts

363---0pts

429---0pts

488---0pts

515---0pts

870---0pts

968---0pts

Ta for the meeting.

WF Race was nerve-wracking for me, drumbstick breathing down my neck for the majority of it.

Nice to see i also upset someone by winning....

Edited by Lee

Nice to see i also upset someone by winning....

Can your head get any bigger ?

You've misinterpreted it i think Daz.

Its not being big headed... its just there to show that the people who decided to start flaming me as soon as i had finished the race that i dont even care.

Just find it funny how as soon as i win bout half the server say well done, a majority leave with nothing what so ever and a couple decided to have a dig... hence me saying, let the bitching commence.

Edited by Lee

If your Meaning me saying another roof wel no see then how is that a dig at you!? if i was so upset about u winning dont u think id have took you out on 1 of the many chances i had! I did say wd but the remark "is that all you have to say after that?" came accross rather big headed did it not? well if u had given me a chance id have said well done you did wel to get through that traffic.

whenever u races its allways a late booking isnt it. so never sure if ur gona race or not. add that jimmy not racing and kruiz not being able to often then it is another roof we may not see oftne isnt it!?

PS i was not 1 of the people to complaina bout your wallriding either so i couldnt have been that upset?

If your Meaning me saying another roof wel no see then how is that a dig at you!? if i was so upset about u winning dont u think id have took you out on 1 of the many chances i had! I did say wd but the remark "is that all you have to say after that?" came accross rather big headed did it not? well if u had given me a chance id have said well done you did wel to get through that traffic.

whenever u races its allways a late booking isnt it. so never sure if ur gona race or not. add that jimmy not racing and kruiz not being able to often then it is another roof we may not see oftne isnt it!?

PS i was not 1 of the people to complaina bout your wallriding either so i couldnt have been that upset?

wd lee..

i will be out soonish.. but i also have other things to do that come first unfortunately, but i will be out again and will look to do a lot of meetings next season.

If your Meaning me saying another roof we'll not see then how is that a dig at you!?

Thats what i was on about gary, not about wallriding or owt, as i know i didnt go around that wall to gain any advantage. Personally, i did take that as a dig at me mate, as i dont exactly race every meeting of the season (i would like to say i race them quite a bit though?) so i felt you were just trying to make it sound as if it could of gone towards another guy who races week in week out.

Apologies about that then, as by your explanation it wasnt meant in that way.

Also would them complaints be about just ME wallriding? as judging by what a few people have said it was quite a few?

Edited by Lee

thanks for the meeting trav..i thought it was well run mate.

wd to Lee - in my books anyone who wins a title race has got to be given credit as none of them are easy races :thumbs_up:

must admit that i thought you turned up for quite a lot of the meetings this year? and also didnt realise you were this disliked lol ;) never had a problem with you myself mate.

look forwars to seeing the gold roof .

just leaves me with one thing left to say .........GREEN ARMY!!!!

Well done Lee, you seemed to walk the World Final from what I saw.

I still don't know enough about this mod to avoid getting confused by being told to make sure I had enough fuel in the World Final and ended up going off the back of the grid as missed my slot in the confusion about whether I would run out, and turned out I had enough fuel anyway :rofl: .

It seems a waste of time racing this mod now unless you've done a shedload of practice as the pace is so quick. I'll be picking my tracks carefully I guess as I haven't enjoyed the last 3 I've done.

big al, ill send you a setup before the physcics change, all i do is load that setup and adjust my track bar, toe in, gearing for each track and away i go. i only changed tyre pressures for the wf race.

Thanks to the sim stox drivers that took part sorry i couldnt be on track there with you but it would seem my season is over already :(

Also well done to the Yank (freew) for doing very well on his first meeting im sure you will be climbing up the grades soon.

I still don't know enough about this mod to avoid getting confused by being told to make sure I had enough fuel in the World Final and ended up going off the back of the grid as missed my slot in the confusion about whether I would run out, and turned out I had enough fuel anyway :rofl: .

It seems a waste of time racing this mod now unless you've done a shedload of practice as the pace is so quick.'ll be picking my tracks carefully I guess as I haven't enjoyed the last 3 I've done.

With respect Al that isnt restricted to rFactor, Heat was exactly the same but i'm in the same boat as you.....not enough practice, get swamped, get peed off, dont practice, next meeting more of the same lol

its a hobby ;)

Al I think you have a similar problem to me with these - I have noticed that you drive these similarly to me and as a result of the driving style, most of the time we are on the same pace.

The problem is that we drive into the bend where as the fast drivers are way too sideways before they even go into the bend, which makes them quicker. I simply cant drive the car like this for some reason, so will always be off the pace slightly.

In my opinion its not realistic, but from other posts i have read it seems that uksom are aware of it and are trying to change it?

I hope that this can be changed personally, but I dont think the pace will change until the physics are changed to stop this unrealistic corner entering.

In my opinion its not realistic, but from other posts i have read it seems that uksom are aware of it and are trying to change it?

I hope that this can be changed personally, but I dont think the pace will change until the physics are changed to stop this unrealistic corner entering.

Correct Nessa it is being looked at we do realise it is a issue

Al I think you have a similar problem to me with these - I have noticed that you drive these similarly to me and as a result of the driving style, most of the time we are on the same pace.

The problem is that we drive into the bend where as the fast drivers are way too sideways before they even go into the bend, which makes them quicker. I simply cant drive the car like this for some reason, so will always be off the pace slightly.

Somebody did not read the WF program ;)

a dont know how may times ave took me self out habving t oslow down to avoid hitting someone in the nerf going into a bend or then hit there nerf and spunmyself because there flying in sideways!. Hopefully UKSOM will get it sorted i think if they get it how they want it then the racig will bee 100 times better

Thanks for this, Nezza. I did not realise about this. Maybe that's why I have seemed to suddenly fall way off the pace lately.

Ok then lads after watching the replay about 1000 times and alot of stress and arguing over the last to days we have reached a descision.

The result will stand we looked looked had a beer then looked again went to bed got up looked again and again and finally 48 hours later we have finally come to agreement. At the end of the day there was only 1 corner that really needed looking at and we did just that. Other than that Lee drove a faultless race and nobody can take that away from him so..

Lee531 or number 1 should he choose it is the Rfactor Uk dirt F2 champion 2009.

Somebody did not read the WF program ;)

I knew i had read it somewhere drumb lol.

and spike i agree with you there about gary, he's one of the most sideways drivers and as a result one of the fastest lappers lol

i also agree with garys comment about having to hold off the hits sometimes or i would hit them in the nerf rails and wipe them out.

Edited by Nezza46

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..