Buxton f2 WF results 19/10/09

TRAV365

WD Lee Faultless drive :eclipsee_gold_cup: And WD all other winners especially Hamster Junior and the rest of the Sim-Stox Drivers

Sounds good aswell the trye testing and fixed setup would be up for that lol

Cheers for the meeting Trav

I'd prefer it was a physics change to be honest so sideways isn't so fast.

The problem seems to be too much grip on the rear wheels, go that fast sideways in real life and you just wouldn't get that much traction there'd be too much wheel spin and you'd spin or lose time. A bit sideways is fast but at the moment we are a lot sideways as I'm sure your aware.

I don't drive an RCE but in my car you can't put your foot to the floor half way round the corner like I do in rfactor and make it stick. If you can do that in an RCE then I might just buy one but I'd bet you can't.

In real life the yokohamas heat up so your down very slightly on grip towards the end of the race and also the first few laps while theyre gaining heat. I'd imagine you have a driver telling you all this at UKSOM though anyway.

And Congratulations Lee.

Edited by Kruiz 136

I wish people would read the posts before writing.

It has been said on this thread 2 or 3 times that the physics are going to change and it also said it in the world final programme.

The fixed setup idea is 1 for the last meeting of the season that means bugger all to anyone and i for 1 think its a great idea lets see who can drive these then eh!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..