attention to all members

chevy11

ATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERS     this is just a mock version at the moment just to put the feelers out and to see what the responce is. in talks with the printing firm as we speak but wanted all youre feed back as to wether it is worth continuing.. i must add if the responce is high they will also avaliable in a lot of different styles from t shirts to hoodies and ladies wear as well from t shirts to camisoles..also a percentage of the money made will be put back in to ukdirt in general to hopfully reduce jolt fees . have a look tell me what you think

post-73-1119473109.jpg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanx so far for the replys i will let everyone know when i am taking orders shouldnt be to far away at the moment . the 3 styles you see are the only avaliable tops so far more will eventually be avaliable in due course !!!!!! sorry for any inconvienence but dont want to over stretch meself with lots of different tops all at once.

• 2 weeks later...

I HAVENT FORGOT ABOUT THEM ITS JUST THAT THESE THINGS TAKE TIME !!!

i am getting the first one made this week hope to have it before friday so i will take a pic and post it so you all can see it .. if not.providing the weather is nice and i have it in time i will be wearing it at the euro on sunday so if u see me come and say hi and tell me what u think and if youre interested i will order you one ....also avaliable are kiddies t shirts which my son is getting at the end of the month.

AT THE MOMENT THE COST OF THE TOPS WILL BE AROUND THE £20.00 MARK SUBJECT TO INTEREST AND THAT IS WITH POSTAGE AND PACKAGING INCLUSIVE.

here we go people here is the first one out from the printers i am hoping to get the logo less pixley as i am still trying to get the original ones from bozz.but i thought it turned out quite well anyway i will post up the sizes sometime this week

post-73-1121715993_thumb.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..