NHR World

pete904ni

Guest Trash

The real main race of the Sunday has just finished with 72 cars on track for the Banger English Championship!  thumbup.gif

Result: 348 Sonny Sherwood, 22 Dave Vincent, 331 Boxer Jack.

no m8 the english was total crap and the pepsi 400 was even worse normally the bangers are one of the highlights for me but very disapointing this year  sad.gif

wasnt great final pedz stopped four times in first 5 laps eventually dropped to 55 laps keith led all the way but blackman made a hell of a fight for it for the last 10 laps but WELL DONE KEITH you deserved to win it at last ( bet the smile on sim's face was 20 mile wide lol ) As for my man carl he ripped of the oil cooler in one of the early crashes then tried to repair after they gave him 25 mins lol but the conneting thread on the cooler was different so it still leaked oil so that was that .

Edited by aussie427

The damage from 72 cars (which was hard to get the rolling lap moving!!!) was disappointing really, but enough with the 3 trucks for me to catch a well needed 20 mins sleep which due to Aussie's brother Pants827, Jay404 and firestorm, not to mention Stock Car Simon Berry was restricted to about 5 hours in a drunken state!!!!

The formula of the meeting again for me was for the second year running the 1300 Stock Cars.....5 rollovers in the first heat!!! So glad in a way that I sold the Polo last weekend, otherwise it may have gone home and straight to the scrapyard!!!!

Well Done to Keith Martin for a quality clean drive, Sim must have been happy!

HaHa mr Magpye. Reason for letting your tent down was you punch like a panzy. Not once did your taps hurt.  Also when I kicked you a few times to get up at 6:30am you didn't move so packed up tents and kicked you some more. You still didn't move so me and jason let your tent down.

see pics below tongue.gif

http://www.rapid-gaming.net/oval-racing/sp...M0887-sized.jpg

and also cheers to Jay404, Jay Austin, Magpye, Simon Berry, Jason, Hayley and the girls in team pants campsite for the beer and a good laugh.

and very unlucky Kevin Randell in the 2lt euro's 

HaHa mr Magpye. Reason for letting your tent down was you punch like a panzy. Not once did your taps hurt.  Also when I kicked you a few times to get up at 6:30am you didn't move so packed up tents and kicked you some more. You still didn't move so me and jason let your tent down.

and also cheers to Jay404, Jay Austin, Magpye, Simon Berry, Jason, Hayley and the girls in team pants campsite for the beer and a good laugh.

22597[/snapback]

P:

22597[/snapback]

PMSL

YES WE WON IT!!!! Cant believe it yet, when blackman nudged him on the last lap i thouight o no(that was the only lap i watched of the last 5 lol), just home about 10 mins, was an amazing race, glad the race was stopped after the hunn acci, blackman could have won it again. O YES!!!!!!!!

Great weekend again with the Nationals, Supers and especially the 1300 saloons stealing the show although the sight of 70 bangers rolling out of the pits was something else, even though the race was not as hectic as i'd expected.

Well done to Keith Martin on finally winning the world  thumbs_up.gif . If it had gone the full 75 laps i think Phil Spinks would have been close again.

I never met anyone from here due to my stubborness to move more than 5 feet from my cool bag on the Saturday and my being unable to even move 5 feet on the Sunday so apologies for my ignorance.   wink.gif

Minime should have won at least a couple of races but was done on the last bend in one and was put to the back for ever so slightly jumping a restart in another (overtook the pace car on turn 3  rofl.gif )

Great stuff as usual, All booked up for 2006  2.gif

Guest Scrapman53

Yep, great weekend here too. Great laugh all weekend with the troops, great racing, great cairry oot, great campsite, great food at the campsite.  thumbs_up.gif

PS. got some great pics  rofl.gif

and nice to met Aussie.  thumbs_up.gif

Echo what's said above, Had a great weekend and banter, Racin was superb all weekend (I'll buy the dvd of Sat Night banghead2.gif ).

(Scrapman53 said 'PS. got some great pics')  3.gif

This is a family forum Pete !!

whistling.gif

Cheers

Mac

Guest Scrapman53
Echo what's said above, Had a great weekend and banter, Racin was superb all weekend (I'll buy the dvd of Sat Night banghead2.gif ).

(Scrapman53 said 'PS. got some great pics')  3.gif

This is a family forum Pete !!

whistling.gif

Cheers

Mac

22704[/snapback]

Is that you just woke up Phil?

rofl.gif

Reason for letting your tent down was you punch like a panzy. Not once did your taps hurt. 

22597[/snapback]

Well Thanks anyway Mr Mechanic!!!  However if through your light hearted drinking affair 1 can per hour you can remember I never punched you, it was Simon Berry and Jay Austin that were doing the punching and I was the one who saved your beer on more than one occasion!

Remember to repay the favour with mentioning the mother and daughter combo (oops already did)  scared15.gif

Roll on Hednesford on the 12th August for the Hot Rod Nationals.....If you are man enough to camp and drink loads of beer! wink.gif

Reason for letting your tent down was you punch like a panzy. Not once did your taps hurt. 

22597[/snapback]

Well Thanks anyway Mr Mechanic!!!  However if through your light hearted drinking affair 1 can per hour you can remember I never punched you, it was Simon Berry and Jay Austin that were doing the punching and I was the one who saved your beer on more than one occasion!

Remember to repay the favour with mentioning the mother and daughter combo (oops already did)  scared15.gif

Roll on Hednesford on the 12th August for the Hot Rod Nationals.....If you are man enough to camp and drink loads of beer! wink.gif

22890[/snapback]

Urm you did punch me. Not very well all be it. I suppose we could do that weekend and get drunk for my 21st. Will let you know. Talking of mothers, I wonder how she did on sat at brum

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..