2011 Skinpacks: Start of Season

MoR137

Hi all,

I've been drafted back in to my old job this season, looking after the skinpacks! You have 2 and a half weeks to get your skins in for the new season.

Deadline: Midnight Saturday 26th February 2011

Grades

Its required to upload skins for ALL GRADES. So i will need white, yellow, blue and red from everybody. Reds and Superstars can leave out the white roof skin if they are feeling confident ;)

What do I need to upload?

You need to upload one ZIP file containing all your skins, tarmac and shale, and the corresponding VEH files.

Regarding VEH files; it makes my life much easier if you write one out correctly, but if your not sure what your doing then I will do it no problem.

Where do I upload my skins?

Please upload your skins to the UKDirt website. Do this by logging in, and going to 'Skin Uploads' on the members menu. Select the F1 option, choose your file then upload. Make sure the file is a ZIP file. I will start a list at the bottom of this post to keep track of who's skins I have - give me at least 48 hours before asking whether i got it or not! If you have any problems, attach your skins to a post below.

Rules

Please visit the UKDirt site for skin rules

Using 2010 Skins

I have all 2010 skins available, so if you'd like to continue using those, let me know and I'll include them in the skinpack.

That's it. If you have any questions ask below or via PM. If you experience any problems with the upload tool, attach them to a post below.

Thanks,

MoR

Received Skins:

TomD #1

Johno #3

Pusher #4

Tosh #8

Skeet #31

Jakie #33

Leek #39

Drumbstick #41

Bully Jnr #84

MoR #137

Dode #151

Jarry #164

Jedd #165

Spike Jnr #172

Aub #188

Waqar #199

Spike #221

Grasser #233

Danskin #236

Hooty #256

Harmen #262

Southy #277

Dazza # 290

Matty #300

Mike #315

Bobbert #325

Walker #363

Trav #365

Corny #391

Rudeboy #473

Dave #488

Lew #495

Big Al #515

IanStep #516

Lee #531

Lars #550

Edited by MoR137

I will just keep same skins from last year for both tarmac and shale. Cheers Waqar199

Hi Waqar,

I don't appear to have your shale skin from last year.

Could you attach it here please?

Thanks,

MoR

i have skins ready to send but i am waiting for a decision on the name and number change, i hope its allowed as thats what i've painted lol

Hi mate,

The league admin are looking at this now and will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks,

Craig

What other entries do i need to put for team name etc...?

DefaultLivery="277smiT.dds"

HDVehicle=smithT\smithT.hdv

Graphics=smithT\smithT.gen

Spinner=smithT\smithT_Spinner.gen

GenString=

Sounds=smallb.sfx

Cameras=smithT\smithT.cam

HeadPhysics=headphysics.ini

Cockpit=smithT\smithT_cockpitinfo.ini

Upgrades=smithT\smithT_Upgrades.ini

Number=277

Team="Novice (Tarmac)"

PitGroup="Group1"

Driver="David Southwell"

Description="#277 Southy"

Engine="Big Block 9L"

Manufacturer="Chevrolet"

Classes="TarmacOL"

FullTeamName="Novice (Tarmac)"

Hi Southy,

You need to change Team and FullTeamName to UKDirt (Tarmac). Don't worry - if anything is wrong I'll just edit the file. :thumbup:

Thanks,

Craig

MOR -Just uploaded my Shale and Tar cars. Let me know if there is anything wrong with them. Cheers.

They are fine - I've added them to the list.

If I dont send a new one please us my extremely old ones from many moons ago haha

Ok, old ones added - let me know if you submit new ones!

If I don't send in new skins before the deadline use my skins from last year. (falding cars)

Thats fine, but i need your yellow and blue roof skins to match please as I don't think you included them last year.