#137 MoR
#391 Corny

SUPERSTARS
#1 TomD
#151 Dode
#188 Aub
#315 Mike

TOTAL: 15

This week sees the mighty UK Dirt F1’s take to the shale of Belle Vue for an all important World Championship Qualifying Round. This week’s meeting will also see the new grades come into effect, which always adds some extra interest to any meeting.

Last week’s World Championship Qualifying Round saw Dode (151) pick up his second final win of the season which propelled him to forth in the current points chart. Dode also finds himself top of the National Points chart after a fine first grading period. This has led to him being promoted to superstar for the first time in his F1 career.

Another driver to reach superstar for the first time since 2008 is Aub (188). Aub was the final winner at Northampton and he will be hoping that his excellent start to the season can continue now that he will start from the very back of the pack.

Add to this the fact that the current World and National Series Champion Tom D (1), the Nuneaton ace MoR (137), the Dutch number one Mike (315), the returning Johno (3) and new red grade driver Corny (391) are all currently booked in to race and the meeting could once again be another UK Dirt F1 classic around the superb Belle Vue Shaleway!

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP QUALIFYING POINTS

Looking at the World Qualifying Points chart, we can see that it is very close for the number one spot. The number one spot does not sound like much, as the number two spot will have pole position for a semi final too, but when you consider that the driver finishing first gets to choose his semi final venue, perhaps this year more than any other it could be crucial.

Currently holding the top spot is defending World Champion TomD (1). Tom has a 3 point lead over MoR (137), but with MoR dropping to red for the next grading period, we could see this lead swap. Just 26 point behind them is Dutch sensation Mike (315). Since a dreadful first meeting of the year, where he scored 0 points, Mike has scored heavily and is now in position to strike should any of the top two slip up.

WHITES AND YELLOWS

This week also sees another round of the Whites and Yellows Series. The current leader is Spike JNR (172) but he is being closely chased by one of the sensations of the 2011 season Big Al (515). Southy (277) is not too far behind but he will be starting from blue and therefore not eligible to race in the series for at least the foreseeable future.

The current points are as follows:

spikejnr 172........40
Big Al 515...........36
southy 277..........34
Waqar 199..........22
Dave488.............18
scootaah 339......12

Despite the low car numbers, the whites and yellows series has produced some superb racing, with at least two of the races going down to the final bend. This is a valuable series in that it allows the lower grade drivers a time to shine before the big boys join the pack. The series has been a credit to those drivers involved so far and I hope that further drivers will come and join the racing in the future.

SO………

What are you waiting for? This meeting had all the ingredients that make up a sensational night of F1 racing action. Come and join in the fun and see just how good the racing has been! Edited by Johno3

We will need to use this as the booking thread for tomorrow's meeting as the website is still down.

I can remember certain names being on the list but I think it is best to wait for you all to confirm rather than me put down what I think. So if you could re-confirm your booking please.

Cheers

Johno

As the site has been down for 2 or 3 days, can you book me in please, thanks.

Sorry about this guys, I've spent 2 hours tonight trying to get through to Webmania our hosts of www.ukdirt.co.uk, just don't know what is going on. It has been pretty reliable for the last 5+ years.

I'm in Live Support right now and have just received this (for the 50th time)

All operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.

As the site has been down for 2 or 3 days, can you book me in please, thanks.

Sorry about this guys, I've spent 2 hours tonight trying to get through to Webmania our hosts of www.ukdirt.co.uk, just don't know what is going on. It has been pretty reliable for the last 5+ years.

I'm in Live Support right now and have just received this (for the 50th time)

All operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.

Bless you for trying Counter - we all know Admin are doing their best, dont worry :thumbs_up:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..