Account activation

Copied this from the forum: Can you send payment via paypal? If so send it to sales@ukdirt.co.uk as described below.

Our preferred method for payment is PAYPAL or Bank Transfer.

Please send payment to sales@ukdirt.co.uk stating your Nickname and using "gift" will help keep our fees down.

or

Direct Bank Deposit/Internet Bank Transfer (PM for details)

or

Cheque/Postal Order (PM for details)

Copied this from the forum: Can you send payment via paypal? If so send it to sales@ukdirt.co.uk as described below.

Our preferred method for payment is PAYPAL or Bank Transfer.

Please send payment to sales@ukdirt.co.uk stating your Nickname and using "gift" will help keep our fees down.

or

Direct Bank Deposit/Internet Bank Transfer (PM for details)

or

Cheque/Postal Order (PM for details)

Thanks Southy. Hope I'm not as on the track as I obviously was this morning

If you have a logon for the UK Dirt website you can logon then select Members options -> Renew Your Subcription. That will send you striaght to the correct payment account.

I have a logon, but in the top right hand box it states my account status as denied, and there are no membership options when logged in. As it is, my bank had a dicky fit this afternoon and refused to allow the payment from Paypal to go through, but there is an amount of £15.71 missing from my account now. I'll wait until Monday to see if things filter through properly, then I'll try again.

If you have a logon for the UK Dirt website you can logon then select Members options -> Renew Your Subcription. That will send you striaght to the correct payment account.

I have a logon, but in the top right hand box it states my account status as denied, and there are no membership options when logged in. As it is, my bank had a dicky fit this afternoon and refused to allow the payment from Paypal to go through, but there is an amount of £15.71 missing from my account now. I'll wait until Monday to see if things filter through properly, then I'll try again.

Money sent through Paypal at (approx.) 09:10am. Will this allow me to race in F2 tonight?

Depends if the site admin accept the payment in time and fully activate your account. Maybe Leek or Counter can answer for you mate.

Southy, apart from the skin packs, is there any other prep I need to do before racing tonight

Got a wheel setup? Or you on a gamepad?

Practiced offline? What laptimes you consistly getting?

That's it really.

I'm on a Sidewinder FF wheel (wife's carer so money not great). Haven't practised at Skeggy yet. When practising, do I set difficulty to Veteran? Did practice on novice settings, and got 15.8s laps, Barford I couldn't get running properly, Crimond (because I was up there last month) I kept spinning on Veteran. I also seem to be getting some very bad artifacts on rFactor despite keeping my graphics driver up-to-date.

I used a sidewinder for a few years, not a bad wheel. I got upto red with F1 and F2 with it. Not sure what the Veteran settings are but basically you need to turn off all driving aids apart from leave auto clutch on. I'm not fast on tarmac with the F2's, think the fast guys get 13.3s and i were getting 13.5's.

You need the latest graphics driver and ensure that Direct X is running on quality setting. I had issues when running it on performance. This is found if you go to start -> programs -> rfactor and you should see a rfactor config prgram.

Hope this helps. This game takes alot of practice!

That's it really.

I'm on a Sidewinder FF wheel (wife's carer so money not great). Haven't practised at Skeggy yet. When practising, do I set difficulty to Veteran? Did practice on novice settings, and got 15.8s laps, Barford I couldn't get running properly, Crimond (because I was up there last month) I kept spinning on Veteran. I also seem to be getting some very bad artifacts on rFactor despite keeping my graphics driver up-to-date.

If you PM counter on here he will activate your account as soon as he sees it.

Don't worry about lap times to much, be consistant and safe and then you can progress from there.

That's it really.

If you PM counter on here he will activate your account as soon as he sees it.

Don't worry about lap times to much, be consistant and safe and then you can progress from there.

Cheers. My big problem at the moment is blood great artifacts that mean I can't see the track. Might try removing drivers and starting from scratch

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..