Raceseat and G27 for sale

TRAV365

I have a GameRacer™ Pro Driving Simulator seat and G27 for sale cost me over £600 18 months ago hardly used for the last 9 months

grab yourself a bargin at £265 must collect from Bristol or i can maybe deliver to one of the remaining f1 meetings.

send me a pm if your interested

post-402-1350769559.png

post-402-1350769588.png

Yeh Dave thats me done from ukdirt think the new rules are over the top in f2s and after over 10 years of racing online i just cant get the enthusaim to be botherd to race.

I might race one last meeting to go out in style :thumbup:

Same here Trav maybe we should have 1 final shot at a meeting myself you and Dave. :D

gutted mate i know a few wont agree but its very sad to hear that someone like you who has been a round for years has decided to call it a day, glad i got the chance to race against ya and also meet you through the league also top bloke see ya saturday

Sorry to see this Trav, although I would say if you all bothered to read the additional rules section they are only for the remainder of the season to sort things out as they were getting out of control and most of those racing week in week out agree they were needed.

2013 we are planning to go to rules very similar to the F1 mod so people will get a lot more rope before they hang themselves.

Sorry to see this Trav, although I would say if you all bothered to read the additional rules section they are only for the remainder of the season to sort things out as they were getting out of control and most of those racing week in week out agree they were needed.

2013 we are planning to go to rules very similar to the F1 mod so people will get a lot more rope before they hang themselves.

Yea it would be good to see these lads stick around. I have had some good racing with each of them in the past. Unfortuantly they haven't raced much this year so don't have full understanding of what we in admin had to go through and the full reason behind each of the rules implemented. Like Drumb says they are only till the close of this season just to get control.

Yeh Dave thats me done from ukdirt think the new rules are over the top in f2s and after over 10 years of racing online i just cant get the enthusaim to be botherd to race.

I might race one last meeting to go out in style :thumbup:

Started together finish together think i might drag the wheel out and come a play, and like you trav call it a day

Yea it would be good to see these lads stick around. I have had some good racing with each of them in the past. Unfortuantly they haven't raced much this year so don't have full understanding of what we in admin had to go through and the full reason behind each of the rules implemented. Like Drumb says they are only till the close of this season just to get control.

I'm sorry Drum and southy but at the end of the day what admin are left will turn F2's into superstox, i understand what went on behind admins doors because i was behind them long before you all came knocking, but if you stuck up for what ukdirt was about all them years ago you got shut out... But at the end of the day... i still say you'll what i highlighted in red.... hopefully see ya on the 5th ;)

As I have said to you before Budge and I said above we know we have gone to the extreme this season, and it was done for a reason and anyone who has been racing regularly this season understands why.

Nobody knows what what will happen next season, judge us in June or July when the new system has had time to bed in and people know what they can and cannot get away with.

We are not the only mod that decided something that needed to be done as this post clearly shows. Also check out the date and the date the additional F2 rules were announced not a coincidence I feel.

Edited by drumbstick

As I have said to you before Budge and I said above we know we have gone to the extreme this season, and it was done for a reason and anyone who has been racing regularly this season understands why.

Nobody knows what what will happen next season, judge us in June or July when the new system has had time to bed in and people know what they can and cannot get away with.

We are not the only mod that decided something that needed to be done as this post clearly shows. Also check out the date and the date the additional F2 rules were announced not a coincidence I feel.

I do want to add that i did read the part where they were only for the remainder of the season and i look forward to what you come up with for next year.

As said by others, sorry to hear your stopping Trav, don't know if we ever saw eye to eye but we had a few laughs along the way, funny thing is I was only talking to Leek on tuesday during Bangers, I was thinking of giving tooz a go on rfactor then saw people were getting done for 'deliberate fencing', I would be banned after one meeting LOL guess that's what happens when a 'game' goes to being a 'simulation' and people start taking things too seriously :(

Maybe now is the time to return to the dark side, reinstall heat and come a play in bangers, we still know what a game is and how to have fun over there ;) well some of us anyway lmao

As said by others, sorry to hear your stopping Trav, don't know if we ever saw eye to eye but we had a few laughs along the way, funny thing is I was only talking to Leek on tuesday during Bangers, I was thinking of giving tooz a go on rfactor then saw people were getting done for 'deliberate fencing', I would be banned after one meeting LOL guess that's what happens when a 'game' goes to being a 'simulation' and people start taking things too seriously :(

Maybe now is the time to return to the dark side, reinstall heat and come a play in bangers, we still know what a game is and how to have fun over there ;) well some of us anyway lmao

Get bangers on the go on rF JB and we will all come and play!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

get rfactor muppet

• 2 weeks later...

Nah sorry jake. I would need to buy 2 boxes just to fit it in the postage would be around £40+ to send it. thats why its collect only as i cant be arsed to buy boxes and pack the thing .

i would maybe go as low as £175 but no lower id rather throw it away lol. i may have a buyer jst for the seat anyway at a good price

Edited by TRAV365

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..