2012 National Points Champion

tommyd

I'd also like to add my congratulations to Dan for winning the Silver and also to Tom for a valiant defence of his roof by taking to the very last meeting. Having been in the position myself in the past, I know what goes into a full season with it going to the very end and both drivers deserve a lot of credit for their efforts this season.

:appl:

Cheers

Grasser

Agree with Grasser's sentiments above. It has been a truely dominant season by Dan though to take 3 of the 4 major titles. I maybe wrong as I have lost touch with statistics but I dont think that has been done since Michael in 2007 (he won the European instead of the British Championship).

Johno

Congratulations Dan, well deserved, and also well done Tom for taking it so close to nearly claim it for a 4th consecutive year. :appl:

To be right at the sharp end in both racing and admin (and doing a top job in both btw as has been evident this year) takes a hell of an effort, and though I don't race/follow the other formulae, I can see that it's not only F1's you've shone in over the course of 2012 - superbly done, congratulations Dan and hope you enjoy the off-season! :appl:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..