New Year Teams: Results

A long night, possibly my fault for being ambitious with the format. A lot of needless messing about inbetween races as well which delayed things quite a bit but we got through it in the end.

The Wanderers prevailed in the end. They beat the experienced Rebels team in the semi, and then took the Grand Final against the top scoring Tiggers team who had earlier been victorious against the mainly NZ based GB Lion team.

Many thanks to everyone that raced and to everyone that helped me run the meeting, sorry it took so long!

Lions : 66

Tigers : 108

Panthers : 39

Rebels : 84

Mustangs : 64

Warriors : 43

Wanderers : 95

Scrappers : 41

Semi 1: Tigers Lions

Semi 2: Wanderers Rebels

Grand Final: Wanderers Tigers

Many thanks

Andy

Edited by Grasser233

Panthers : 39

Phenomenal nights racing!!! Thanks very much to all of the people who too the time to help out with tonight.

I must say I honestly enjoyed every second, I even loved being nailed over the infield. It was brilliant to

finally have a nice nights racing with that element of 'fun' added in. Big thanks to everyone! I hope your

all jealous of our 39 points :groupwave:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..