Ashley England #846 Euro Weekender

As some of you know i am a real life brisca f2 driver and this weekend it is the European Championship at NIR i will be looking to try and claim my first major championship and i will also be looking to retain my Intetnations Cup Championship and The Bev Greenhalf Memorial Championship which are both contested in the same race which will be contested in the Meeting Final on Sunday!

Hope to see some of you there!

Wish me luck

All my results will be posted here on Sunday Night or Monday Morning

Edited by CrashleyEngland846

I wont be coming to meet you as I might accidentally steal your car and show you how to drive it...... I suppose id also wish you luck but id be wasting my breath as the legend that is Gordon Moodie just has it in the bag :rofl:

Why are you so easy to wind up??

Good luck mate! #UKSOM

Good luck to ya Ash, I hope you get the title. (UKdirt admin if Ash does get it will there be a free year for him?) I would be happy to put in an extra Quid or 2.

GOOD LUCK ASH. :042: :042: :042:

If he wins it will cost him £30 to renew and if he does moodie he's life ban

Good luck to ya Ash, I hope you get the title. (UKdirt admin if Ash does get it will there be a free year for him?) I would be happy to put in an extra Quid or 2.

GOOD LUCK ASH. :042: :042: :042:

If he wins it will cost him £30 to renew and if he does moodie he's life ban

It will be worth a life ban ash lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..