Happy Christmas

Stumpy

Happy Christmas to all Ukdirt drivers.Its been a great year i have watched(stewarded) a lot of great races this year.I firmly believe the only place to race the best is UKdirt.

Congratulations to all the world champions,two future hall of fame members TomD and Danskin winning the Big 2(F1's and F2's) this year again.

Great to see a lot of new drivers race this past year,some quick straight off the bat some future champions for sure.

I am sure everyone will agree a huge THANKS to all admin staff they do all off the work planning and running meetings so everyone can enjoy racing without these people there would be no racing. :appl:

Thanks to UKSOM modders especially Grasser for the Ministox this will mean another night of stewarding for me(if needed) these are great to watch and i'm sure great fun to drive. A quick note to all the UKSOM haters without these Modders you would have virtually nothing to race the quality tracks and cars all come from UKSOM.

Happy Christmas and Happy New Year. :2:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..