Rally Trade Off

Grasser233

Next one is up, and it's a trade off... No welsh stages that caused so many problems this week... but the return of Greece! Group A cars as well so cars everyone should be well used to and the rally starts with the popular Germany stages.

18/8/2015 22.00pm - 24/8/2015 22.00pm

League link = https://www.dirtgame.com/uk/leagues/league/...68/ukdirt-rally

It's also been good to see how people are getting on so please post below how you are doing.

post-42-1439931885.jpg

Edited by Grasser233

Just done my run an I also managed to get to the end for a change. Had a few spins on the German stages an got the setup wrong for Greece but I got too the end so Happy days.

If anyone want's to feel good when they have a bad rally then if anyone can tell me how to upload it to youtube so I could post it on here and everyone could have a laugh at some of the silly offs I have. :rofl:

Car is my most confident, so I was really happy after the first two German stages.

The third I made a schoolboy error and that blew that one, but overall I was pleased with my runs.

Greece I was too confident in this car and just kept going too fast at the wrong times and making errors.

Had a good third run tho, was happy with that, but I find that the stage goes on too long when I am doing well and when the finish doesn't come I end up making an error right near the end :banghead2:

Never mind, got the car to the end and not too far behind those that have done it so far, but I still think I will be last overall :thumbs_up:

Just done my first rally after getting the game last night...

The game itself is beautiful absolutely love it. Throwing that Lancia around Germany was ace, however after gaining a flat after just 1 stage I knew it was going to be a long ride lol.

Was rather slow, much slower than I imagined! Its a really challenging game, so onwards and upwards I guess...

Jayder is obviously the Derp Rally Pro!

Edited by Wardieee

Did my run last night and was really pleased with how it went! By far my best event so far, no major offs just some silly mistake.

Really don't know where you quick lads make up the time on the stages, one of the stages I felt Id gone as quick as I could with only 1 or 2 slight mistakes yet I was 20+ seconds of the leader :banghead2:

Think I need to spend some more time offline practicing and getting some cars upgraded!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..