Winter Leagues

HGR#777

Hi. I have seen that Superstox will be on Mondays and NZ Superstox on Thursday but what about Tuesday and Wednesday.

If there is going to be Tuesday and Wednesday I suggest doing Minis and saloons to boost their numbers for next season

I doubt very much saloons will be given to unpaid members, atleast I hope not. I personally think the admin deserve abit of a break through winter. So Monday and Thursday is good enough for me.

I doubt very much saloons will be given to unpaid members, atleast I hope not. I personally think the admin deserve abit of a break through winter. So Monday and Thursday is good enough for me.

I like your style!! However there's no rest for the wicked, and I can promise you that Tuesdays and Wednesdays will see Ministox, ______s and __________s!!! So fill in the gaps :appl:

I'm sorry Harry, but I don't think you quite understand how much work goes into these series! I can imagine it takes a lot of work, and I'm getting the impression that you aren't understanding that. Give the admins a chance to organize something, the leagues don't happen in a finger snap! Sorry for being negative, but think its important that you know this.

Harry as Murray has said it takes a lot of time to plan the winter. From what I know it was being planned in August/September. I don't know what is coming yet Harry but you can bet it is going to be GOOD so get you're steel toe caped pants on ready for what ever comes :5:

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..