Skin Request

HGR#777

Hi guys! I was wondering if any of you would be kind enough to create a very very simple Mini & SSC skin. Or even just one of them would do. Send me a PM if you would be able to do one for me

Colour: red

Roof: need all

Number: 777

Stickers: put on UK-Dirt and HGR writing but if you don't have time I don't mind

Thanks, HGR

Edited by Wardieee

can i suggest you see if you can use some old skins of the guys on here just to get u going and show the everybody ur commited to ukdirt then some1 will be willing to help im sure somebody who paints will be happy to slap some numbers on an out going paint for you

i like you cant paint and was lucky to be handed a skin so i do feel for you in this position

Ye thsts the bit they say the numbers are a mess because a paint white bit round the straight line very well

Did you think to look at youtube to see how to paint or even look into the forum further as there is a skin painting guide on there that is very helpful.

I wouldn't worry too much about skins yet as you can use the novice skins for the 1st month of the season with no harm done. Most of the good painters do cars for many people so time is an issue for them.

At some point when you don't pester an some one has time you will get a decent skin until then just race practice race an do a little more practice.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..