Birmingham Gala Night Shootout Finale

Kane238

The F2 season has finally came to an end. It's been a great year of racing and thank you all to who has raced this year. Well done to Dan W 117 for winning the Final tonight and well done to Wardieee 1 for winning the Shootout and Champion of Champions.

Also a huge congratulations to Hoggy 92 for winning this years national points championship! :eclipsee_gold_cup:

Results:

Heat 1: 653 39 329 238 455 539 800 21 1 117 411 454 44 627 777 68

Heat 2: 92 1 671 454 246 647 653 981 800 117 539 329 164 479 68 82

Heat 3: 21 671 44 246 39 82 238 411 777 647 92 164 455 981 479 627

Final: 117 238 21 39 1 44 411 92 246 454 800 777 981 647 671 82 68 627 455 479 329 539 653

GN: 21 1 329 454 44 238 92 411 671 647 800 164 39 981 246 539 82 479 117 627 68 777 455

Shootout Championship: 1 800 329 39 411 21 455 238 246 454 82 671 981 479 164 777 627 92 44 117 68

Champion of Champions: 1 329 92 411 238 455 44 800 246 117 164

39 pts 21 LouisH

34 pts 238 Kane_M

32 pts 1 Wardieee

29 pts 39 LeeK

24 pts 44 Tom K

22 pts 117 Dan W

20 pts 92 hoggy

19 pts 671 ironside

17 pts 246 Stox

16 pts 454 Frans

16 pts 329 Tsjalle

14 pts 411 ReeceWinch

14 pts 653 Ryan Simpson

7 pts 647 Samson

6 pts 455 Kbarker

6 pts 800 BenChambers

5 pts 82 Dbecks

5 pts 539 Harryyy

3 pts 981 MartinB

2 pts 777 HGR

0 pts 68 Tomdavison

0 pts 479 kevharbord

0 pts 627 PeteC

0 pts 164 Tosh

MESSERS :3:

513 Toshy

The replays are here!

Huge congratulations to Hoggy on the Silver roof, took some dedication through thick and thin.

Thanks to everyone for the great season, huge well done to all of the people that have made it happen.

WD LouisH, Franz, Jalle, BrianH, Kaneoo, Fake Wardy, Beckett and Ben on the huge improvements this season!

Me and Hoggy will be dinosaurs come next years championship races if you lot keep on improving over winter. The pace tonight was brilliant!

Thanks to Stumps, Kane and Ben for the meeting!

See you all next year with some new cars too :thumbs_up::eclipsee_gold_cup:

Looks like you lot had a fun nights racing, wont be racing first few meatins of the next season :( i know your all disappointed about that but need to serve my bans, either way gona be pulling my **** together next season dont want any arguments and hissy fits with other drivers was wanting to go for the w&y champ for next season best to start small :) im not expecting to get as the some of the whites and yellows are bit more faster than me but hope fully i can fix that over winter series

Huge congratulations to Hoggy on the Silver roof, took some dedication through thick and thin.

Thanks to everyone for the great season, huge well done to all of the people that have made it happen.

WD LouisH, Franz, Jalle, BrianH, Kaneoo, Fake Wardy, Beckett and Ben on the huge improvements this season!

Me and Hoggy will be dinosaurs come next years championship races if you lot keep on improving over winter. The pace tonight was brilliant!

6 points Lel

Thanks for the kind words Wardie, well done to you for winning the gold roof and all the other titles! perhaps you beat DanSkins record of most titles in 1 season.

For now I can only dream about challenging you for the gold someday :king:

I guess taking a different approach to car setup after i got downgraded to yellow again made some difference and finally got me my first couple of wins from yellow in the last race of the season.

All fellow racers thanks again for the great season!! cya next year :2:

A big well done to Hoggy for the silver roof and LouisH on topping the points.

Another season comes to an end but to top it off with my 1st final win from blue made this season my best yet. I must thank Ricky James for the setty, I didn't use it but just knowing I had it made all the difference to me.

The racing comes from the drivers but with out the Admins putting hours of work into Ukdirt none of this would be possible so I thank all those people.

Also yet again a Big THANKS to Mr Starter Stumpy :king:

Well done Louis and Jamie! Got to say it hasn't happened as often this season but enjoyed the big hits with Leek and Samson last night, nothing illegal or to cry about imo but really hard racing with them.

Finally reached what I've aimed for, well pleased with finally achieving it.

Thanks to the admins and Stumpy for the season :thumbup::2::king:

wd louis

wd danw

wd wardiee

big congrats to hoggy for national points cant have been easy being up there all the season and keeping up the decent weekly scores,

wouldnt mind one of your bad weeks lol

so its come.to an end 2nd full season lot of highs and some lows for myself lot of errors in and out if the car for me will take great pride in holding blue all season coming from a 2015 season of white and yellow grade bouncing, it proves practice does pay off

i also want to thank anybody who gave me advice and help

gotta give thanks to all admins for all there work during the season

big thankyou to stumpy for taking charge of the all the races 4 days a week where would we be without him.

thanks admin

thanks everyone

Thanks for the meeting Kane, the last one is always a bit of a pain with the usual extra races but was all done in good time. Also thanks to Stumpy for he continued assistance in this and all mods throughout the season.

Well Done to all tonights winners..and I spose Wardieee also pfft share the wins eh.

Well Done to Hoggy on the Silver, I know as well as anyone how much work it takes to finally get there and as you say tonight was some good racing, tough but fair from what I saw between us. :thumbs_up:

oh and finally Well Done to Ben for completing your first season as F2 Head Admin, onowards and upwards for next season.

ive had good fun returning back to the f2 fold being so late in the season. ive enjoyed racing amongst some talented drivers who are just super quick. at this time though i just dont have time to practice and tinker about with stuff to get quicker but ill stick with it and enjoy racing with fair drivers

well done to hoggy on the silver roof, that takes skill, commitment and consistancy.

hopefully be racing next year with a new pc so see how it goes.

cheers

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..