Forum Problem

LeeK39

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't get on all yesterday, and all the day before that, and all this morning! the Guardster thing doesn't seem to work for me, and hiting refresh for no matter how long doesn't worke eiter lol,

It normaly works in the evening most times unless its a coincendence, but last few days have been a frustrating no show  banghead2.gif

Rikard

I just been trying to get on since my last post ive tried through various times of the day and ikan get on again.

Can someone not fix this problem or tell us what is happening?? scared15.gif   banghead2.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Yep. Was off this morning.back on now,expect it to go off again by this evening and back on later tonight,that is the usual pattern, but I know the site is up because if i use a proxy server I can get access at all times.

Iv gone one step further lol, i can't get on the fuoram at home at anytime, not been able for at least a week, iv kept on trying but no luck :banghead2:

im using the computers at collage, meaning i can only access the fouram at collage times and im worried that i may miss somthing in the evening before a meeting or somthing :unsure:

Rikard

I still get this problem loads (posting through guardster.com atm), it seems to be a problem with the kev149.com domain as i can allways acces the forum at http://69.65.26.22/forum/index.php? not that much help tho as most things are linked to kev149.com so cant login and have to keep replacing kev149.com with 69.65.26.22/forum

James

Guest crackpot

Don't know if this will work for everyone. :shrug: But I've noticed, if I can't get on the site, I just drop my connection to the internet, log back on and try again, and (sometimes it take 2 or 3 try's) I can always get on the forum. Not sure if it's some ip addresses it doesn't like, but it works for me. Before I tried this, I couldn't get on the site for days on end.

Hope that maybe helps :thumbup:

Iam still getting this problem. I usually have to restart the net for it to come back and it works most of the time through guardster, although very slowly.

Very annoying problem :(

James

I still have exactly the same problems as above, it looks as though certain IP addresses are being refused access for some reason. Maybe I'm wrong but that's what it seems like.

I must admit I got on here straight away tonight, perhaps something has been fixed while the forum has been down? Time will tell. :shrug:

I am in the same boat as Woka and James, I can not get access most of the day through kev149.com both at work and at home, using the IP address works to a degree but means I can not log in. Also I have yet to be able to see the F2 web-ste that Mav created as it comes up the same as the forum does no matter which address I try.

I am in the same boat as Woka and James, I can not get access most of the day through kev149.com both at work and at home, using the IP address works to a degree but means I can not log in. Also I have yet to be able to see the F2 web-ste that Mav created as it comes up the same as the forum does no matter which address I try.

Same here unfortunately. :shrug:

Despite my hosts saying that everything is setup correctly, I've made a change to the domain name on the server where the forum is hosted. Not sure if it will make any difference but thought it was worth a try and see how it goes. It may take between 24 and 72 hours to propogate around the internet so please be patient.

Since I made a change to the domain name last Sunday, I'm wondering now if there are still problems with people accessing this forum. Let me know either way please.

Since I made a change to the domain name last Sunday, I'm wondering now if there are still problems with people accessing this forum. Let me know either way please.

I have been getting onto the forum no problem Havent had any yet!!! And i hope i dont get any

Cheers Kev :thumbup::thumbs_up:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..