Yorick_H30

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My new one.

4723[/snapback]

Is it me or can i see a spot of dirt on one of the spokes ? 011.gif

Nice bike tho m8, what is it ? 125cc or 250cc etc ? race it in events or just for fun on the weekends ?

I used to be right into moto x but lost track of it all now, looks a new bike this years model ?

I Never get anything good...

4722[/snapback]

My first post here. Don't worry David, you're not alone, I never have anything recent or personal as my wallpaper either (not that you can actually see it through all the rubbish that's there). I have two screens side by side, you'd think it'd be impossible to run out of space on the desktop with so much space for all the icons... but you'd be wrong unsure.gif

post-288-1106731840_thumb.jpg

Guest Scrapman53
Is it me or can i see a spot of dirt on one of the spokes ?  011.gif

Nice bike tho m8, what is it ? 125cc or 250cc etc ? race it in events or just for fun on the weekends ?

I used to be right into moto x but lost track of it all now, looks a new bike this years model ?

4727[/snapback]

Lol. It's a 1990 bike Munster. That was my last winters project, had it for 6 months then stripped it bare, powder coated frame, new plastics, seat cover exhaust etc.

I only use it on the opencast mine down the road from me, not scared of the bike but I don't have the bottle to race. I much prefer 4 wheels round an oval to 2 wheels going through ruts and over large jumps. lol.

Thinking of selling it this year as I haven't been out on it for about 4 months. thumbs_up.gif

PS it's a 250 m8.

Edited by Scrapman53

Lol. It's a 1990 bike

4825[/snapback]

Told you i lost track of it all,

If it was me i would keep it as i'd only want it back once i sold it.

anyway heres my desktop at the moment, took this at the autosport show few weeks ago, it's a skoda ! party37.gif

Guest Scrapman53
[attachmentid=809]

heres mine

5801[/snapback]

That is quality m8. thumbs_up.gif

PS. Has 53 put them all in the fence??????

rofl.gif

Edited by Scrapman53

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..