Bill Batton?

sashjag

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Travel - Your the worst of the lot. Did i once say the facts were [b][color=red]FILTERED[/color][/b]-takes? As for picking up on one word within my my post, congratulations. I am glad you focused on what my post was really about.

The way you speak to people, i'd be suprised if half them don't just leave the community straight away. Your meant to be encouraging and helping them. Clearly though you know better, maybe if we all acted like you Travel this community would flourish?

Maybe if we all took onboard your style of driving and sour grapes attitude then we can all take each other out illegally. That would work wouldn't it? Oh no wait because most people would be banned for the majority of the time.

If sticking up for a kid is wrong or bothers you, then i apologise. Think you need to grow up mate.

Edited by Korizin268

Travel - Your the worst of the lot. Did i once say the facts were [b][color=red]FILTERED[/color][/b]-takes? As for picking up on one word within my my post, congratulations. I am glad you focused on what my post was really about.

The way you speak to people, i'd be suprised if half them don't just leave the community straight away. Your meant to be encouraging and helping them. Clearly though you know better, maybe if we all acted like you Travel this community would flourish?

Maybe if we all took onboard your style of driving and sour grapes attitude then we can all take each other out illegally. That would work wouldn't it? Oh no wait because most people would be banned for the majority of the time.

If sticking up for a kid is wrong or bothers you, then i apologise. Think you need to grow up mate.

Well said

well tuff luck korzin i have raced the way i have since i started online in 2000 and nothings going to change that now i have had plenty of bans and serve them then come back. i have watched plenty of real racing and seen plenty of real drivers have fueds where they break the rules week in week out but dont get banned so ill stick with the way i race and wait in chat for your pms crying that youll never be able to afford to race the real thing like me i put every sent i every had and still paying off bank loans now from my racing days so that dont wash with me.

and yes i may be anti newbies and i think sevral others are becoming the same way they come in abuse the forum then go into jolt and do what ever they want use lots of false names so they get another 2 weeks free trial i personal think free trials should be scrapped and you should have to pay the full year that was newbies would be less likely to act like muppets and i know sevral feel the same

not all newbies are the same and ive met some great freinds by racing online so not all hate me korzin its prob just wineing peps like you :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks travel and mcrew, i think i need to re-read my stoxworld and stock magazines. That'll give me something to do this week. :coffee:

N.Ps mate. :thumbs_up: There was stacks more to write down, but I basicly couldnt be bothered.

Plus Dazza would only think I was defecting to stocks from bangers! :rolleyes:

Sigh, yes because we all want to take out lots of bank loans and financially cripple ourself Travel.

I don't justify idiots who make up false names for free trials or anything like that. You miss the point completely as usual. I just don't agree with idiots like you flaming people who are only asking a simple question on the forums.

I believe your trying to call me a whiner yes? Anything that gets said by me is only ever in the heat of a moment. After the racing's finished i couldn't really care less. Unless you want me to start giving out information about private messages you sent me before the Scotland v England weekend then i think you should quit while your ahead.

I couldn't give a stuff if you drive the way you do, ruin peoples nights and watch people leave the community. Do i care that you usually ruin your own nights racing to try ruin mine (and others)? No i don't really care about that either, if that's what floats your boat, be my guest.

Edit: There will come a point Travel where weekly bans just won't be enough for you. You can't just keep taking bans whenever you feel like ruining someones night. If you keep being like that then a more severe punishment will have to be brought in for you because it's people like you that destroy communitys.

Edited by Korizin268